• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Can anyone get me Disney Studio Store releases?

Can anyone get me Disney Studio Store releases?

lucylu

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Hello!

im from Bonnie Scotland and can never get my hands on any of the beautiful Hollywood pins released! Anyone know if I can order one over the phone? Do they post internationally?

Anyway, I really want the Lady and the Tramp marquee, the frozen and BATB song sheet pins.

is anyone willing to try get me them? I can get future Disney Store Europe pin releases, plus I will be in disneyland paris on March 9th, so can pick up things there to return the favour!

thanks

Hi there love!

Lots of peopel do pick ups! Buuut be prepared to pay about double what the pin normally costs or more, especially for frozen.

These releases are normallyt a nightmare and lots of people who only nab them for profit tend to make it worse for others. I'm not planning on going this time, but i do sometimes do saturday pick ups :D

Yep, I'm paying 3 times the price for the Anna/Kristoff pin coming out(it had grail potential so I went for it). Keep a lookout, some people wait to post presales until closer to the date.

Back