• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Can I see some Belle collections?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I see some Belle collections?!
Greg has redone my Belle boards to make them more up-to-date with our latest acquisitions...here they are:

Wow! Just gorgeous! You have three of my four BATB grails -- the Beast Transformation, the Jumbo Storybook that I've got in my siggy, and Mardi Gras Belle. Wowsa! They're all so beautiful together. I have a small collection right now since I've been trying to focus mostly on Ariel and get that one as close to finished as I can, but I've picked up a few BATB along the way, too. I'll post a pic later. But wow! This is one gorgeous board! I'm going to cry over how beautiful that Beast Transformation pin is! I HAVE to find that one soon or I'm gonna burst, lol!

Last edited:
Here's my teeny collection so far. I really need to start working more on it, but Ariel has been taking all of my time and energy lately Seeing all of these awesome collections though is really making me want to get back in the BATB game and go after my biggies

[/URL][/IMG]

Yeah, your collections are beautiful!! I will post my itty bitty collection soon! I too have been focusing more on Ariel and Rapunzel and as a result my BATB collection hasn't really grown much. :wiggle:

I'm in love with everyone's Belle collections! I really should start giving my own BATB collection a little more attention, but I've been mainly focused on Sleeping Beauty for the past few months, though after seeing everyone's amazing collections, I might just need to focus on Belle a little more.

The Gaston UK pin is one of my top four Gaston grail pins! And I love the Belle and Beast Paris pin, I've been on the look out for it for a while now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.