• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Candy, Candy, Candy!

ZAPPED! Candy, Candy, Candy!

timeerkat

Your Friend Who Likes To Play
Rating - 100%
348   0   0
I came across Snoffsan's candy swap a bit too late, since she had a limit to how many people she could send to and her spots filled up. But another member, @Kerri780 , volunteered to swap as well.

After a few emails back and forth to go over likes/dislikes, our packages were on their way. Shortly afterward, my haul arrived! And she sent so much stuff that she actually had to send it in *two* separate packages!

Behold my bounty! There is seriously so much in here that even after eating at least one piece a day, I have a sizeable amount left.

IMG-3651.jpg

She sent an amazing assortment of candy I've tried before and love (Happy Cow bar, Happy Hippos, Maltesers, Dairy Milk Buttons, Cadbury Creme Egg) and stuff I've never tried but looks amazing (pretty much everything else). She added in my specific request (Smarties, and she sent a four-pack!), and she was even able to find VEGETARIAN GUMMIES! It's been forever since I've had gummy candy, since pretty much everything I can find here is made with gelatin.

On top of the wonderful piles of sugar, she also included a zap of this gorgeous Alice tote bag.

IMG-3652.jpg

Thank you for a wonderful swap experience, Kerri!

Damn dude. I wanted to candy swap so bad, that's amazing congrats!!

Are you coming to Pinsgiving? I can bring some to share. :) I don't think I've eaten all the way through any one thing (though the Bonfire Logs are almost gone. Dang, those are good! Probably my favorite new thing I've tried so far.)

Are you coming to Pinsgiving? I can bring some to share. :) I don't think I've eaten all the way through any one thing (though the Bonfire Logs are almost gone. Dang, those are good! Probably my favorite new thing I've tried so far.)
I AM. IM SO EXCITED. I wont be there the whole time since I'm going to D con in the morning

Thank you for a wonderful swap! It was a pleasure and a great experience for me :)
Damn dude. I wanted to candy swap so bad, that's amazing congrats!!

Romancing train, I would be up for swapping again soon but I have a a trip to Lithuania the end of November and DLP the week after so I need to save (I was surprised how much shipping was!) but maybe after Christmas? The mail is going to get super slow here in the coming weeks and its not really in my budget to swap before I go away.

If anyone wants to see what I received I will be doing my own post shortly but left my phone in the gym with all my pictures on :(

Thank you for a wonderful swap! It was a pleasure and a great experience for me :)

Romancing train, I would be up for swapping again soon but I have a a trip to Lithuania the end of November and DLP the week after so I need to save (I was surprised how much shipping was!) but maybe after Christmas? The mail is going to get super slow here in the coming weeks and its not really in my budget to swap before I go away.

If anyone wants to see what I received I will be doing my own post shortly but left my phone in the gym with all my pictures on :(

I would love that and maybe after Christmas is best here too. Clearance candy!! XD

I prefer Cadbury and Milka over the typical American chocolate, so this box has been making me very happy! :)

I came across Snoffsan's candy swap a bit too late, since she had a limit to how many people she could send to and her spots filled up. But another member, @Kerri780 , volunteered to swap as well.

After a few emails back and forth to go over likes/dislikes, our packages were on their way. Shortly afterward, my haul arrived! And she sent so much stuff that she actually had to send it in *two* separate packages!

Behold my bounty! There is seriously so much in here that even after eating at least one piece a day, I have a sizeable amount left.

Now that is a lot of self-control! :) I'm afraid I would be more like one box/item a day! ha!

Back