• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Can't find this pin on PinPics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't find this pin on PinPics

unibear

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Hey all,

I just purchased a pin from eBay, and am trying to update my list. No matter how I search, though, I can't find it...

Description: Recently Disney released the Mickey head lattice pins with the Epcot flags on them (they kind of look like lattice "globes" with Mickey ears!). The pin I'm trying to find has a Mickey head lattice with all of the Epcot flags (very tiny) on the lattice. It also has a big white "EPCOT" in the middle and smaller white writing that says "Walt Disney World". The D has a mickey head in it.

When I bought it on eBay, this was the listing: (if you search this on eBay you can still find it!)[h=3]2016 EPCOT Center Mickey Flag Lattice Icon Disney Pin[/h]
Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Did a search as well and came up with nothing. I don't believe it's on pinpics.

The ebay listing does say that it's from 2016, so it may just have been a recent release and no one's added it yet. (I don't follow most WDW rack pins so I don't know when this year it came out.)

I did a few quick searches with obvious search terms myself and couldn't find anything. You should probably add it! :)

I saw this pin for sale at the parks in October. It's part of the new series of stylized ear/globe flags which includes more countries than just the 11 Epcot pavilions. For instance, I saw Brazil and Ireland too. Since it doesn't have a date on it, I'm pretty sure it is an open edition that'll be available for a long time.

Thanks for the help. I don't know if I'd submit it to pinpics. I've had a lot of trouble getting the pictures to be small enough, and I sent in a new pin about a month ago (and the picture was the right size!) and nothing happened so I resubmitted it about two weeks ago—still not up yet. So I must be doing something wrong...

I don't think you're doing anything wrong. They just forget to do stuff or it gets lost. I put comments all the time on there with proper information. Sometimes it shows up, others it doesn't. It's kinda frustrating, because I put some background information on a pin I had a particular hard time with finding, but it never went on the site. Thus it will be just as hard for everyone else trying to find it.

unibear pin 119295. I just approved the pin yesterday. We are working on things and trying to stay caught up. chubs pm me.

Thanks docfish2u. I didn't mean that to sound so accusatory. It's just that most of the time I submit, the pictures are wonky and even with advice from PP moderators I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.

EDIT: David, I was actually talking about a Winnie the Pooh Disk Series pin I submitted.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back