• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Cant post in trading forum

Cant post in trading forum

Kiragigi

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I keep getting a message that I don't have access to post in the trading forum. Unsure of why? I don't recall it being a problem in the past (other than being new).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I keep getting a message that I don't have access to post in the trading forum. Unsure of why? I don't recall it being a problem in the past (other than being new).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
New post or a post responding to another post?

I think you need to have over 30 posts in the forum before being allowed to post in the marketplace.

I think that is true, but as @Kiragigi has over 300, I think it's going to be a permissions issue. This seems to be a problem for a lot of members. I'm going to tag @Cicada @dancecats and @Ksnuggles -- in hopes they know how to fix this. :)

There is a compatibility issue with Tapatalk from what I have been told. We are looking into it. Try to post off of a computer or device not using tapatalk and let me know if you still have the problem.

What @Ksnuggles said is accurate and it bears repeating. We have a known compatibility issue when members attempt to create threads in the marketplace using Tapatalk. If it can be fixed, @Cicada will have to do it.

In the meantime, the best (temporary, we hope) workaround is what @maiarebecca suggests: create the thread/message using the mobile device's browser (or a laptop/desktop) and then add the photos in the subsequent post(s) via Tapatalk.

Back