Cant post in trading forum

Kiragigi

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I keep getting a message that I don't have access to post in the trading forum. Unsure of why? I don't recall it being a problem in the past (other than being new).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mcgilligan

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I keep getting a message that I don't have access to post in the trading forum. Unsure of why? I don't recall it being a problem in the past (other than being new).

New post or a post responding to another post?

Ksnuggles

Resident Cake Baker
Staff member
DPF Super Moderator
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
There is a compatibility issue with Tapatalk from what I have been told. We are looking into it. Try to post off of a computer or device not using tapatalk and let me know if you still have the problem.

Ksnuggles

Resident Cake Baker
Staff member
DPF Super Moderator
Rating - 100%
46   0   0

Look at my message above.

dancecats

Administrator
Staff member
DPF Administrator
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
What @Ksnuggles said is accurate and it bears repeating. We have a known compatibility issue when members attempt to create threads in the marketplace using Tapatalk. If it can be fixed, @Cicada will have to do it.

In the meantime, the best (temporary, we hope) workaround is what @maiarebecca suggests: create the thread/message using the mobile device's browser (or a laptop/desktop) and then add the photos in the subsequent post(s) via Tapatalk.