• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Carousel Collection + A special aquisition

Carousel Collection + A special aquisition

Kritter

Carousel Fanatic
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I just recently decided to put my carousel pins in their shadow box. I’m sure I’ll add to it in the future, but I’m super stoked about how this one turned out. This makes for my sixth(?) shadowbox. Maybe I'll post about my others in the future. The Bottom photo is a very special pin I never thought I'd have the good fortune to find, the Jumbo Aladdin and Jasmine on Horse LE (ARTIST PROOF)! Very Excited to have this big guy in my horses collection. :)

OedRcLn.jpg

Gi7OHBL.jpg

Great collection! The Aladdin jumbo is so cool!! I don’t think I’ve seen any pins like it… almost thought it was a fantasy pin!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, that is an awesome collection! I had no idea there were that many carousel pins. The Aladdin pin is really nice! :tigger:

Back