• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Chaser Pins: One Level?

Chaser Pins: One Level?

Diablo

Villain Apprentice
Rating - 98.4%
61   1   0
Hello all...
Quick question, what does "one level of chasers" mean? I know what a chaser pin is but can someone explain the "one level" aspect?

Specifically, I'm wondering how many chaser pins will be included for the Sinister Sideshow pins at the Mickey's Circus event in September. I know the set comes with 13 pins... just wondering about the chasers.

Many thanks in advance!!
Diablo

hey there,

ok I think, but not written in stone, more like quick set pudding!

In this instance they are referring to edition size. ie limited number. In past years the chasers have been limited to 100.
Now if there are 13 pins and 100 le for each chaser that means there will be estimated 1300 chaser pins, 100 of each kind.
Now how tuff are they, well on average the pin events have about 1500 folks so most LE sets are between 500 and 1000

So some basic schoolyard math says, you got about a 1 in 10 or so chance of finding "a" chaser, will it be the one you want the most?

Some more basic math and we get about a 1 in 130 chance, of finding exactly the chaser you want,

Now of course you can chase around the pin event and try to trade for your fav or ones you need to complete the sets , but remember everyone knows they are Le100 your looking for so trades will most likely be steep!!<now you know how they got their names!>

So by level they are sayin edition size, and when you see them you will be able to read the LE number on the back, but be forwarned, having to find the one you want/need can be frustrating and fun simultaniously!!

Good luck, and if you find a Hades or BBW chaser let me know!!!

happy hunting

Not sure if this is what they are going to have for the final release, but we heard part of the LE 100 chasers will be shaped like "tickets 1" tall by 1.5" wide". Tickets feature the same sinister characters. Much more original than just having a color variance. These will be hard to get!

Back