• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Chesire Cat Dressed as Stitch, Dalmation, Bolt. Weekend Auction ends Sunday @ 6:30 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Chesire Cat Dressed as Stitch, Dalmation, Bolt. Weekend Auction ends Sunday @ 6:30 PM

Pin-A-Colada

The PTD Guru
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
You are bidding on a super quick weekend auction of Chesire Cat dressed as... The 3 pins were just released today from DSF. Again the pins are going to be auctioned to the best offers posted on this thread (Actual items are pictured)… All three pins area LE 300 each.

You can bid on one or more of the pins that you are interested in. Just type the pin you want to bid on and place your bid.

Best bid will receive free zap of the Nightmare Before Christmas Marquee that came out with set.

I will post a separate leaderboard for each pin. If someone bids for more then one pin, I will let you know where that bid falls accordingly within each leaderboard.

Deadline for posting an offer is Sunday, October 28th @ 6:30pm PST
…Disneyland California Time

Only offers of trades posted on this thread will be recognized as a bid (Cash offers are not accepted)… I will choose the winning bids based on what fits my wants the best and not on value of offer,

Wants Include

UP!, Wall-E, Robin Hood, PODM's, (I'm still need Lady & The Tramp at dinner table scene). Also looking for those pins posted on my want list and other great pin suprises I am not aware about.

Dislikes

Hidden Mickey
Fab Five
Rack Pins (Unless on my want list)

If offering a PoDM cell as a bid (you must include a picture of the actual scene offered in the post)...

The winning bidders will be posted at the closing of the auction… I will pay shipping for the items within the United States or international and winning bidders will do the same… If a person feels like changing their bid offer, then just post your new offer.
If there are any further questions feel free to ask… or send me a PM…

Pin 92890: DSF - Cheshire Dressed As - Bolt

Pin 92891: DSF - Cheshire Dressed As - Stitch

Pin 92892: DSF - Cheshire Dressed As - Dalmatian
Puppy

Pin 92893: DSF - Marquee - Nightmare Before Christmas -
Oogie Boogie -
Free Zap

I would like to bid on all three at one time please:

[pinpics]47414[/pinpics]: DLRP - Pin Trading Night - Belle
&
[pinpics]89529[/pinpics]: UK Disney Store Beauty and the Beast Book
&
[pinpics]89141[/pinpics]: Piece of Disney Movies - Disney-Pixar Monsters, Inc.
with this scene:
attachment.php

Hey DPF members, I just noticed that one of our own members, Nuwintrader5654, is holding a Chesire Cat auction very similar to mine. Out of respect to him and his auction. I am postponing this auction until his ends on Monday. You are welcomed to bid on his auction.

I will repost my exact same auction Monday night and will honor both current bids placed in my thread. Please refrain from posting bids until Nuwintrader auction ends. Thank you for understanding.

You might want to check with a mod to see if it OK for you to postpone. Someone tried to postpone an auction a little while ago since they put the end time during a PTN and the mods did not allow it. I would hate for people to not bid thinking the auction is postponed but then you end up having to end the auction on Sunday anyways. Either way, I'll be bidding soon ;)

As per dpf trade auction rules, once you post an auction, you cannot postpone it's start time or change it's end time. According to the rules this auction is still running and will still end at it's original end time of tomorrow. Hope this helps, and best of luck! I will place a bid when I'm on my computer.

Thanks for the auction rules clarification. I usually do not run auctions similar to another DPF member. I will wait until their auction is over before I post mine, it's the right thing to do. I apologies to our DPF member who is running a similar auction.

I will abide by the rules and run this auction until Sunday night but lesson learned. Next time I will take a detailed look at the auction thread before I post any auctions. With that being said let the bidding continue.

Of course! :) I'm sure he knows you aren't doing it intentionally to take away from his bidders or anything :) there are plenty of people wanting these pins to go around!!

Okay members this auction ends tomorrow. Here is the current standing:

Leaderboard

1st - Fries440 (Disney Auctions - Masterpiece Series Boating Ducks)
2nd - Tyleet87 (Wall-E pin and Jungle book PODM)
3rd - SwinginKitten (Jumbo pin Jessica)
3rd -

:) Bidding on all 3.

Pin 88772: WDW - Dumbo the Flying Elephant Attraction
and
Pin 89141: Piece of Disney Movies - Disney-Pixar Monsters, Inc.

de153e08.jpg

Masamune,

Thanks for the great bid, I actually bought that same Boo Sully Scene about two weeks ago, because I loved it so much. In short, I already have that PODM. Leaderboard remains the same.

:) Bidding on all 3.

Pin 88772: WDW - Dumbo the Flying Elephant Attraction
and
Pin 89141: Piece of Disney Movies - Disney-Pixar Monsters, Inc.

de153e08.jpg

I will bid any one of the following PODM for Chesh as Stitch:

Go here to look at the cell pics

Aladdin 2,4
Pinocchio 1
Jungle Book 1
Monsters, Inc 2, 4
Dalmatians 2
Toy Story 2

New bids coming in. This auction ends tomorrow. Here is the current standing:

Leaderboard - Chesire As Stitch plus free Marquee

1st - Fries440 (Disney Auctions - Masterpiece Series Boating Ducks) Bid for all three pins
2nd - Geoff (Jungle Book PODM scene # 1)
3rd - Tyleet87 (Wall-E pin and Jungle book PODM) Bid for all three pins

Leaderboard - Chesire As Dalamation plus free Marquee

1st - Fries440 (Disney Auctions - Masterpiece Series Boating Ducks) Bid for all three pins
2nd - There is a single pin bid currently in second place for Chesire Stitch

Leaderboard - Chesire As Bolt plus free Marquee

Bidding on all three:

Your choice of one of these pins:

pin79627
Pin 79627: Disneystore.com Tiki Pin Set WALL•E (not in original packaging)

OR

pin78746
Pin 78746: DisneyStore.com Up Pin Set - Kevin and Russell Only (mint in it's original packaging)

[SIZE=+1]disneydude Wants 0 Pin(s) that starry_solo has for Trade[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Page 1 of 0[/SIZE][SIZE=-1] View: [/SIZE]

Linda,

Looks like you are breaking Pin-A-Colada in half with this bid, lol. :poke: As many know I am Pin and my better half is Colada so together we are the dynamic duo
Pin-A-Colada. I collect UP and Wall-E and she collects Robin Hood, Belle and hard to find Daisy pins. One Daisy pin has been bid on this auction thread so of course she wants it. I am such an UP fan so with that being said we have two bidders in first place currently. This could of cours change because the auction is still ongoing and we hope to receive other great bids.

I have the Tikki Wall-E coming in this week. Here is the current standing:

Leaderboard - Chesire As Stitch plus free Marquee

1st - Minpintrader (Kevin & Russell UP pin) Bid for all three pins
2nd - Geoff (Jungle Book PODM scene # 1)

Leaderboard - Chesire As Dalamation plus free Marquee

Leaderboard - Chesire As Bolt plus free Marquee

Linda,

Looks like you are breaking Pin-A-Colada in half with this bid, lol. :poke: As many know I am Pin and my better half is Colada so together we are the dynamic duo
Pin-A-Colada. I collect UP and Wall-E and she collects Robin Hood, Belle and hard to find Daisy pins. One Daisy pin has been bid on this auction thread so of course she wants it. I am such an UP fan so with that being said we have two bidders in first place currently. This could of cours change because the auction is still ongoing and we hope to receive other great bids.

:rofl: LOL... uh-oh.... Angel, you may want your better half to win this one...
*off to search for any neat Daisy pins to offer*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back