• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Christmas and Sketchbook ornaments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Christmas and Sketchbook ornaments
I was ecstatic... but I'm waiting for them to have sale to buy them!

It's still only on the UK website as of right now. I'm sure it'll be on the US website soon enough, the ones up now definitley aren't the only ones we're getting for this year.

I wan't to wait until there is some kind of sale or deal before I buy some as none of them are in stores yet (at least in my area), but im also worried that the ones I want will sell out. The Hunchback one is gorgeous, and I think my favorite is the one of the glowing rose from Beauty and the Beast.

Either way I am going to try and actually get some new ornaments this year. My tree is in great need of some!

Oxford street disney store in Londond has a rather large ornament display, 2 tall shelves with loads of different ones hanging

This weekend sketchbook ornaments are on sale for $10 a piece and there is a Colombus Day weekend sale of 20% off reducing each ornament to only $8! That is over 50% off and the best sale price so far this year. I went ahead and ordered all twenty or so I was planning on purchasing this year.

Disney Store should be releasing the 2017 Sketchbook ornaments soon, correct? There are a few listed online already.

I really love the little boxed sets of mini ornaments they've been releasing. I have an itty bitty tree/Hanukkah bush (like 4 feet tall) and these don't weigh down the branches too much. Plus, they're affordable. ($20 a set.)

be2ac0a3ce7959ebdf0bd30a3a862e0f.jpg

82251aef757a66e9ab8ac090418f07e1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sketchbook ornaments are now $12.00 each when you buy more than 1. Use DRVCMEMBER and they're $10.80 apiece!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back