• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Christmas Candy Zap!! From Snoffsan :-)

ZAPPED! Christmas Candy Zap!! From Snoffsan :-)

SkeleCountry

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
Awesome Christmas candy zap! from Snoffsan (Elin), this is awesome and I wasn't expecting this lovely gift! I love chocolate and marshmellowy candies and candy canes, and this is awesome, thank you! I've got to say Thank You for your surprise and your thoughtfulness and... I'm just ecstatic and giddy...Thank You!!!

T4R4PYA.jpg
P3plLpy.jpg

Have you tried the Swedish licorice? Curious what you think.

Hello! Yes, I did try it! I really liked it actually, the flavor is not as harsh to me as traditional licorice. Have you tried Swedish licorice? I would like to know what your opinion on it if you have too :)! It doesn't have a "strong" smell like the licorice I usually eat stateside, it tastes over powering salty at first but has a very mild sweet liquor-y molasses flavor. Thank You @Snoffsan (all the candy was delicious)!
Swedish salt licorice is to die for, but it's an acquired taste!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Yes, it is very salty at first but once the salt coating is gone its actually really mild and very good.

Hello! Yes, I did try it! I really liked it actually, the flavor is not as harsh to me as traditional licorice. Have you tried Swedish licorice? I would like to know what your opinion on it if you have too :)! It doesn't have a "strong" smell like the licorice I usually eat stateside, it tastes over powering salty at first but has a very mild sweet liquor-y molasses flavor. Thank You @Snoffsan (all the candy was delicious)!

Yes, it is very salty at first but once the salt coating is gone its actually really mild and very good.

The salty flavor is unique and strong. The licorice is really flavorful. My DH says it is better than other
licorice because you can't taste the anise. I can taste the anise though.

Also really liked the fudge-like licorice.

Im so happy you liked it! You really spoiled us with Halloween candy so I felt I wanted to send you a little package of christmas candy as well.

We still have so much candy left from the swap! LOL

Back