• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Cinderella PODM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cinderella PODM

bepurevil

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone know which scenes for the Cinderella PODM are rare? I know Cinderella is rare, but how about the godmother, cat, horse, carriage scene, etc.? I'm thinking of getting one, but I wanted to find out more before I jump into a buy/trade. Thanks!! :)

This pin was probably the worst PODM to date as far as good scenes go. I barely found one with two horses! I think any with a character in it is pretty valuable, like $50 range. Fairy Godmother in the $60 or $70 range. Cinderella I've seen go for well over $100!!! I hope that helps :)

Thanks for the info! Very helpful. Also, what's your opinion on PODM fakes? I figured with the film in the middle, it should be pretty hard to counterfeit...I'm finding quite a few on ebay, but I'm hesitant to buy with all the scare stories of fake LEs.

I got one with the full carriage/horses for Cinderella. I don't know if it's desirable or not, but I just wanted the horses. I try to get any that have horses...but missed Maximus for Tangled. :(

I actually heard/saw picstures of the PODM frame being fake but they have yet tried to reproduce the cells inside. However, I doubt anyone is buying just the frame without the cells so...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back