• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Cinderella Puzzle Pins - Chasers

Cinderella Puzzle Pins - Chasers

Addicted to Alice Pins

Just here for the DMI codes; y'all have gone cray
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
Edit: Just need the 2 chasers!!!!
8e2a8a228a8b4c0152ad551ae70a88b9.jpg

Thanks to everyone who has helped me get this far! :)

b02c8e9b719626eba234effa96891ffc.jpg

Yup. I'm hoping to add the Cindy Character Connection puzzle (all 12 pieces) to my collection! If you have any of these pins for trade, please check my traders on PinPics (same name as here: Addicted to Alice Pins [use the spaces between words]) and drop me a PM if we have a match that interests you! Thanks!!!

Last edited:
I have Lady Tremaine, purchased directly at park, so I have the box as well. Would love the opportunity to trade, I am in the UK. (You have, 124639 DS - September 2017 Park Pack - Alice Falling - Version 4, been trying to get that forever.) Let me know if there is anything we can do. I'm Lovepinocchio over on Pinpics.

I have Fairy Godmother. You can just have her. She is lonely in my book:D

<3 <3 <3

I have Lady Tremaine, purchased directly at park, so I have the box as well. Would love the opportunity to trade, I am in the UK. (You have, 124639 DS - September 2017 Park Pack - Alice Falling - Version 4, been trying to get that forever.) Let me know if there is anything we can do. I'm Lovepinocchio over on Pinpics.

I will send you a PM when I get home from work tonight (US East Coast)! :)

Last edited:
Hi! I don't have any extra Puzzle pieces but wanted to Wish you Luck. :) I was able to trade for all but 2, which I bought.

So, from 1 former "Jersey girl" to another, keep hoping because "Even Miracles can take a little Time!!" :) :)

Thank youuuuu. <3

(I'm sure you do not miss the "18 degrees in the morning" weather we are having now, haha.)

Thanks to a certain Brit on Holiday, with an assist from the lovely Connie, I am down to the 2 chasers needed!!! :D Anybody?

Huge thank you to everyone who has helped me with this set, and a big hug to David (@speedwaystar1)! <3

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Thanks to a certain Brit on Holiday, with an assist from the lovely Connie, I am down to the 2 chasers needed!!! :D Anybody?

Huge thank you to everyone who has helped me with this set, and a big hug to David (@speedwaystar1)! <3

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
It was all Connie , all I did was add it to my myDpins purchases (So glad I don't live here or I'd be bankrupt)
I'll send it along with Dawn tomorrow / today
They didn't have the other 2 but I'll keep an eye out whilst trading in case someone has them

I just got the most amazing message ever. I will do a proper post later this week, but for now I'll say CALL OFF THE SEARCH! There is another Fairy Godmother* among us.

* This time it's a Fairy Godfather. But I'm from Jersey. The Godfather is too real. Haha.

Back