• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

CM Exclusive?

CM Exclusive?

swashandbuckle

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I worked for WDW for about 9 months in their Disney College Program and bought a few Cast Member Exclusive pins. I was just wondering if there is any protocol for these sorts of pins if I were to want to sell them. I have so many and I'm thinking about weeding out ones I impulse bought so I can focus on a few favorite categories.

Protocol?

As for the pins you can only buy at their CM-only store, I'm pretty sure you're completely free to do with them what you want. Sell them, trade them, give them away.

Welcome to DPF and best of luck with whatever you decide to do :)

Protocol?

As for the pins you can only buy at their CM-only store, I'm pretty sure you're completely free to do with them what you want. Sell them, trade them, give them away.

Welcome to DPF and best of luck with whatever you decide to do :)

Actually you're not free to sell them. Trade them yes but not sell them. You aren't allowed to profit from the things you get in the cm stores or company d. If they find out you can be fired or sued for what you earned from the salw.

How ever if no profit is made and you sell it for less or at the cost you paid you cannot get in trouble.

However you can have a friend sell them for you and they can't do anything about it.

Sorry if it's in the wrong spot, I wasn't sure where to put it. And I worked for them a few years ago, so I'm a little fuzzy on rules about things you purchased. I know there's a rule about selling things the company gives to you, I'm clear on that. I figured you guys would be more knowledgeable on the matter.

Last edited:
How long ago were you were a CP, as an Alum I also got CM pins I traded/resold here over the years. I also had a seminar but if I recall it was for the intent of reselling merchandise using your CM discount or bought through Cast Connection. If you are no longer apart of the company or the products are no longer available at Company D, you should be fine with reselling them...

How long ago were you were a CP, as an Alum I also got CM pins I traded/resold here over the years. I also had a seminar but if I recall it was for the intent of reselling merchandise using your CM discount or bought through Cast Connection. If you are no longer apart of the company or the products are no longer available at Company D, you should be fine with reselling them...

I was there from September 2012 to May 2013. I doubt they're still at Company D since most of them were LE's. Thanks for the info though!

Back