• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Co-op for new Designer Villians Pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
No it went for $650.00 as far as I know, perhaps he did accept the $600.00 which was my initial bid, they counteroffered at $675.00, I counteroffered at $650.00 . Got a message that the seller accepted .

Yes, $650.00 . Our seller is gitanoman . Everyone may check it out under advanced search put seller in click completed listings . I would never rip anyone off to get mine cheaper .
Not that anyone said that, just reassuring . As this is the first time I ever did a co op . I can't pay till others pay for theirs . Thank You

Last edited:
OK, I am in a jam. The first seller counteroffered with $675.00, I sent a message that we could not afford that much and how I thought their shipping was high considering he got free shipping . He messages me back that I rubbed him the wrong way . The other seller accepts the $650.00 offer . Now the seller I got into it with accepts the $600.00 offer . He is playing a dangerous game . I will call eBay in the morning .

No and he is only doing this purposely . Didnt know I could once he counteroffered and wrote that I was moving on to the next seller . Now I'm too upset to sleep .

Last edited:
If I could just suggest something here...it probably would be possible to get enough DPF people to buy the pins from both sets, if you were to take both of them. I would like to have the Maleficent pin if that turns out to be the case.

If you think the seller is doing it out of spite, I would just request for him to cancel the auction and if he doesn't then to take the non paying strike and then you can have your last word in feedback. I would be surprised if he doesn't cancel the auction for you though. I mean, why would he want to sell it for just that? And did he know you already bought one?

Hope your guys' co-op goes smoothly!

Yes he knew the other seller was going to accept . So he did do it out of spite . I will take the strike and leave him negative feedback .

I just saw disneydreamer's suggestion before my post- you could also see if there's people interested in a co-op at the same price. So there is that option too- maybe just take a couple of days and see how it goes =)

Tinker,

Also, I recommend we don't pay until he actually has the pins? Because although he may have gotten confirmation no one has officially received their pins?

Oh that seller is an ***. He's sold 4 for $599 and then 2 for $500 right after and the last one I suppose is the one you got. How can someone have 7 sets?! O.O...that's so suspicious...

A little birdie told me that these sellers are members here on DPF . I will not give out their names . Both have canceled the transactions after I asked the first one not too . So I think we got it for $600.00 with $16.95 shipping . Just waiting for new confirmation . If he/she does not, which they are very nice members, so please do not call them names, I think they will help their own friends here . Pixie dust that they do . *********

Nothing yet, I heard from the 2nd seller which thanked me for my kind words . It's not there faults that we that didn't stay up to half past stupid misses out . I will not allow anyone to talk crap on them . It's all sour grapes from others negativity . Thank You for your patience and hanging in there with me .

I wasn't talking about all sellers I was talking about the one that was being spiteful and that you were leaving negative feedback for. Unless now you're defending someone who was rude to you o_O then my apologies?

We are definitely getting a set whether it be $600.00 or $650.00 . Not sure the first person is getting the extra set and have the second seller on hold . I'm thinking when I get home, which will be today, just going for the sure thing .

I knew what you meant Nekov . I was just so upset that I missed out . Then I won both, then had none . Now I may or may not have two or none if orders are not confirmed . What A Mess !

Aw I'm sorry. I really hope it works out in the end. *hugs*

I knew what you meant Nekov . I was just so upset that I missed out . Then I won both, then had none . Now I may or may not have two or none if orders are not confirmed . What A Mess !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back