• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Co-op for new Designer Villians Pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
No it went for $650.00 as far as I know, perhaps he did accept the $600.00 which was my initial bid, they counteroffered at $675.00, I counteroffered at $650.00 . Got a message that the seller accepted .

Yes, $650.00 . Our seller is gitanoman . Everyone may check it out under advanced search put seller in click completed listings . I would never rip anyone off to get mine cheaper .
Not that anyone said that, just reassuring . As this is the first time I ever did a co op . I can't pay till others pay for theirs . Thank You

Last edited:
OK, I am in a jam. The first seller counteroffered with $675.00, I sent a message that we could not afford that much and how I thought their shipping was high considering he got free shipping . He messages me back that I rubbed him the wrong way . The other seller accepts the $650.00 offer . Now the seller I got into it with accepts the $600.00 offer . He is playing a dangerous game . I will call eBay in the morning .

No and he is only doing this purposely . Didnt know I could once he counteroffered and wrote that I was moving on to the next seller . Now I'm too upset to sleep .

Last edited:
If I could just suggest something here...it probably would be possible to get enough DPF people to buy the pins from both sets, if you were to take both of them. I would like to have the Maleficent pin if that turns out to be the case.

If you think the seller is doing it out of spite, I would just request for him to cancel the auction and if he doesn't then to take the non paying strike and then you can have your last word in feedback. I would be surprised if he doesn't cancel the auction for you though. I mean, why would he want to sell it for just that? And did he know you already bought one?

Hope your guys' co-op goes smoothly!

Yes he knew the other seller was going to accept . So he did do it out of spite . I will take the strike and leave him negative feedback .

I just saw disneydreamer's suggestion before my post- you could also see if there's people interested in a co-op at the same price. So there is that option too- maybe just take a couple of days and see how it goes =)

Tinker,

Also, I recommend we don't pay until he actually has the pins? Because although he may have gotten confirmation no one has officially received their pins?

Oh that seller is an ***. He's sold 4 for $599 and then 2 for $500 right after and the last one I suppose is the one you got. How can someone have 7 sets?! O.O...that's so suspicious...

A little birdie told me that these sellers are members here on DPF . I will not give out their names . Both have canceled the transactions after I asked the first one not too . So I think we got it for $600.00 with $16.95 shipping . Just waiting for new confirmation . If he/she does not, which they are very nice members, so please do not call them names, I think they will help their own friends here . Pixie dust that they do . *********

Nothing yet, I heard from the 2nd seller which thanked me for my kind words . It's not there faults that we that didn't stay up to half past stupid misses out . I will not allow anyone to talk crap on them . It's all sour grapes from others negativity . Thank You for your patience and hanging in there with me .

I wasn't talking about all sellers I was talking about the one that was being spiteful and that you were leaving negative feedback for. Unless now you're defending someone who was rude to you then my apologies?

We are definitely getting a set whether it be $600.00 or $650.00 . Not sure the first person is getting the extra set and have the second seller on hold . I'm thinking when I get home, which will be today, just going for the sure thing .

I knew what you meant Nekov . I was just so upset that I missed out . Then I won both, then had none . Now I may or may not have two or none if orders are not confirmed . What A Mess !

Aw I'm sorry. I really hope it works out in the end. *hugs*

I knew what you meant Nekov . I was just so upset that I missed out . Then I won both, then had none . Now I may or may not have two or none if orders are not confirmed . What A Mess !

Status
Not open for further replies.