• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Coco Puzzle Piece Pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! Coco Puzzle Piece Pins

OpieDoodle

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am dying to complete this set. I'd really prefer to trade but I will also consider purchasing. If not interested in a trade please post price! :)

hKf3SzL.jpg

I *may* have Pepita

Here are my traders:
kxD363w.jpg

5umaaww.jpg

FpLAxNP.jpg

acyzK2w.jpg

4kvpHeg.jpg

6XFUzXc.jpg

UhF4uvN.jpg

I have the chaser it is LE 900 and is an Artist proof if interested to sell cost would be $$45.00 that includes paypal fee as goods and shipping please pm me if interested. Are you in the Untied States as well?

They had a whole bunch at MyDpins , I don't know if I'll be going again but if I do I'll keep these in mind . I think they were around $12 each but going from memory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back