• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Collection #2 - Star Wars and Star Tours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Collection #2 - Star Wars and Star Tours

broncobilly83

Scrooge McDuck's #1 Nickel
DPF Correspondent
Rating - 100%
297   0   0
OK, this is my second big collection. Disney Themed Star Wars pins and Star Tours pins. I know it might seem weird to specify "Disney Themed" Star Wars since these are all Disney pins , but I only collect Star Wars pins if they have a Disney tone, like I will not collect Darth Vader, but I WILL collect a pin of Darth Vader fighting Jedi Mickey or maybe Goofy as Darth Vader. Hope you all like these

I LOVE the Pin Trading Event pin. It's gorgeous! I want! You've definitely got a collection I admire. Every time I walk through the Star Tours (2) store I always want to buy the pins.

My girls have just started getting into Star Wars and they love your collection. "We have that one! I like that one!" LOL Great collection!

I love your collection, but I also love your binder! What do you use for your pages?

Thank you all for the comments. Iheartdumbo, I use the Felt Pin Page Refills available at the parks. Figment919 was nice enough to get me a few packs on their last trip to WDW. They are 5 pages for $8.95+tax, and they are great in any binder (I use a 2 inch binder, holds 4-5 pages when they are full)

Status
Not open for further replies.