• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! COLLECTION SALE - ONE FINAL BOX

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! COLLECTION SALE - ONE FINAL BOX

PinFanatic

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Just when you think you are out you find a random box of pins tucked away under the stairs. Hence this final post. In this final box are 520 pretty much random pins. Some are Hidden Mickey, and I saw at least one AP pin. Selling the whole box for $350 shipped, which is less than $1 a pin. Pins will be shipped in a Medium Flat Rate USPS box. I know in the past I have packed pins up nicely and even sold them on cork boards but with this final box of pins they are being sold in the box. So before expressing interest please note that you will get them loose in the box. That being said I have wrapped the pins with paper with bubble wrap on top to minimize their movement within the box. Below you will find photographs of all the pins, including how I found them in the box. The photos will show some overlap due to how I had to take the photographs. Any questions please reach out. This will, unless my wife concedes on selling additional pins and sets we bought together, be the last of my pin sales. Thanks to all who have purchased from me over the past six or so months.
-
jTb2STt.jpg

-
e0JBm6v.jpg

-
ij4UtFz.jpg

-
HnAgCiF.jpg

-
imdXXWP.jpg

-
Z8rFM22.jpg