• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

QUESTION Collection suggestions

QUESTION Collection suggestions

AUTiger24

AUtiger24
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys need help.struggling to decide if ideas to display my collection.if any one could share some ideas how they display their for ideas I would appreciate it

I do mostly plain cork boards (separate boards for each of my collections - so I have the Robin Hood board, the Inside Out board, the Judy Hopps board, etc. ), but I have put together a few shadow boxes for special sets, and a series of display lanyards that I will wear to trade events and hang on hooks next to their applicable cork boards between events.

I just moved so nothing is hung up yet and most of my boards are still wrapped up. I can post photos in a few weeks once I've gotten everything unpacked and hung.

For me I like to see my collections so I have them on cork boards. When my cork board runs out of room I invest in a bigger one. I try to keep my collections pretty limited tho. I have 1 stitch board, 1 coco board, 1 star wars (husbands), and then we have 1 board as a family that misc pins. So various sets we completed, pins we just liked, etc.

If you're collecting more than just a couple things it may be easier to use a pinfolio and have different pages for different things. Just depends on your collection

I just keep most of mine in good old fashioned pin bags. Some collections are big enough to have their own bag, while others share (but never more than one collection per page, unless it's very small collections/random pins). And then I just browse through the bags from time to time. Although I am in there often enough adding pins and posting on IG that I see them plenty.

I was thinking of either doing the krakentrade pages or the newest pinfolio pages. from looking at the new pinfolio stick n go pages it looks like the difference is not very big compared to the krakens from what I can tell.

Back