• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Collections you just never seem to finish....

Collections you just never seem to finish....

OpieDoodle

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So who else has collections they just never seem to finish? I find it mostly happens with me with the mystery sets because after I buy so many boxes I then refuse to buy anymore and try to trade for them.

I'm down to 1-2 pins on multiple sets now and I'm almost to the point of giving up on them LOL! Here's my frustrating ones, most of these sets I've been "working on" for at least a year....some more than that LOL. Lets see yours

J1SUzm1.jpg

RSUMQot.jpg

b6E0MSa.jpg

3KC9YdW.jpg

Last edited:
So who else has collections they just never seem to finish? I find it mostly happens with me with the mystery sets because after I buy so many boxes I then refuse to buy anymore and try to trade for them.

I'm down to 1-2 pins on multiple sets now and I'm almost to the point of giving up on them LOL!
I understand! I currently have nine mystery sets I am trying to finish. Which sets are you trying to complete?

Great thread! I definitely have some that fit the bill and will be back at some point with specifics. But I encourage you to post the ones you need. Maybe we can finally get some long open sets completed!

I understand! I currently have nine mystery sets I am trying to finish. Which sets are you trying to complete?

I have a few, two different coco mystery sets I'm 1 or 2 pins away from finishing but I'm determined to trade for them versus buying them. (Although I do have them in my ebay cart from trusted sellers for if I give in). Then a NBC tsum tsum set my dad and I collected a bit of one trip. And a car set that my kids collected last trip, we have a ways to go on that one lol. I think we have about half.

They're all lower dollar pins so I'm sure I'll find them for trade eventually LOL!

Judy Hopps. It seems that every time I hit completist with her they drop more pins of her, and usually overseas, so it’s like being on one of those hamster wheels.

Oooo yeah that's rough. I've been working on becoming a Coco completist. I'm down to mostly expensive pins left and I'm slowly but surely chugging along and everytime I feel like I've made a dent in it then Disney is like "Jokes on you" and drops a bunch more. My poor Stitch collection has been getting neglected for what seems like ever because I've been so hyper focused on Coco :p

The mystery sets I am actively collecting are: Nightmare in Disneyland (missing Jack and Mayor), NBC (Undersea gal), haunted Mansion (hitchhiking ghost and geist’s organ), valentines (carl and ellie, ducky and bunny), nbc gold tarot (Jack), coco loteria Loungefly (ernesto and imelda), sw recruitment poster (join the 709th), Loungefly princess grayscale (Belle, Ariel, Mulan), wishable (dante and miguel).

not actively collecting the following but interested in: coco puzzle, coco poster, and coco remember me sets.

I try and finish the sets I start asap , the Villaintines hearts were the hardest to complete . Luckily I got Mali one from a blind box , really would have struggled to pay that much for a character I tend to avoid .
It's Loungefly sets lately , hard to get any at all in the UK

Too many! I'll try to post pics later of the ones I most want to complete, hopefully we can all help each other out by posting here!

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

I try and finish the sets I start asap , the Villaintines hearts were the hardest to complete . Luckily I got Mali one from a blind box , really would have struggled to pay that much for a character I tend to avoid .
It's Loungefly sets lately , hard to get any at all in the UK
Which Loungefly sets? We have traders from a lot of different sets so maybe we can try and work out a trade! We don't mind trading to friends in the UK either!

Right now the main thing I'm trying to complete is the Movie Poster Series 2 from ShopDisney. I only need Bambi.

I have Peter Pan, Jungle Book, Cinderella and Sword in the Stone to trade.

Four years and counting that I've been trying to track down the last pin I need from the Alice in Wonderland Park Pack set (Queen of Hearts). The set was faked and it's been impossible to find a legit Queen from someone who got it direct from Disney.

Last edited:
I'm trying to find the 137570 Chesire Cat Hot Cocoa pin from the 2019 Holidays set! It's the last one we need for that set and it's the hardest one to find due to popularity! Wish me luck!!

Good luck to everyone trying to complete their sets!

So many sets…always looking! Here are the wants at the top of the list.

2013 WDW AP - from the last time I was a premier passholder.
bab000c7768d0b89ff12d8261f262f44.jpg

2 fence posters left
10d0d0e9971ed58d396879b1753480df.jpg

3 more doom buggy WDI connectors
ca522c3edcfc2118f6400d507aba119f.jpg

Last POTC scene pin
a33350212490df4870da7380adad4290.jpg

4 more attractions from The Scoop
eac2dbc041593d7c1e8fc6f2a5d8917b.jpg

Last mystery Solo movie pin
b15ff26f66469717bac35ef42fe33042.jpg

Last TROS pin in this tin container set - this elusive Kylo
5105cb95c4e3a590e4c5c049bf3c53cc.jpg

1 more SW jumbo vinylmation chaser left - need pew pew
ddf61087b5d7ea1a27b187f03e41e6f7.jpg

5 more villains from ROE event
53fe152eb0252c9d77f2bc03e08a089c.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I feel like I have dozens of sets that need to be completed! These are a few that I need:

DLR 65 Years of Magic Mystery: Radiator Springs, Guardians of the Galaxy, Jungle Cruise, Space Mountain, and Mad Tea Party.

Hidden Mickeys: 2015 Diamond Attraction Completer Monorail and Castle Fireworks

Loungefly Sleeping Beauty Mystery: Aurora and Phillip Dancing, Aurora and Phillip in Heart, Maleficent, and Aurora Sleeping

Loungefly Pet Chair Mystery: 101 Dalmatians

Pins that I have for trade:
Loungefly Sleeping Beauty Mystery: 3 Fairies and Crown

DLR 60th Diamond Anniversary Puzzle: Genie

Guitars: Little Mermaid Ariel

Cats and Dogs: Ymza

Mystery Princesses: Tiana and Jasmine

Loungefly Gray Princesses: Pocahontas, Sleeping Beauty, and Ariel
@Mcgilligan

Handbags: Cinderella and Aurora

Hidden Mickey Doghouses: Bolt, Pluto, and Dodger

Pinpics: Poohlady5
Thanks for looking

So many sets…always looking! Here are the wants at the top of the list.

2013 WDW AP - from the last time I was a premier passholder.
bab000c7768d0b89ff12d8261f262f44.jpg

2 fence posters left
10d0d0e9971ed58d396879b1753480df.jpg

3 more doom buggy WDI connectors
ca522c3edcfc2118f6400d507aba119f.jpg

Last POTC scene pin
a33350212490df4870da7380adad4290.jpg

4 more attractions from The Scoop
eac2dbc041593d7c1e8fc6f2a5d8917b.jpg

Last mystery Solo movie pin
b15ff26f66469717bac35ef42fe33042.jpg

Last TROS pin in this tin container set - this elusive Kylo
5105cb95c4e3a590e4c5c049bf3c53cc.jpg

1 more SW jumbo vinylmation chaser left - need pew pew
ddf61087b5d7ea1a27b187f03e41e6f7.jpg

5 more villains from ROE event
53fe152eb0252c9d77f2bc03e08a089c.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I just checked and I have that Cruella 13 pin if you still need it

Been looking for these for a while to complete these sets:

Pin# 56876 - WDW - Stitch - Pirate Puzzle - Mickey's Mystery Pin Machine
Pin# 56877 - WDW - Mickey Mouse - Pirate Puzzle - Mickey's Mystery Pin Machine

Pin# 112976 - PWP Pocket Watch Pin Set - Oswald the Lucky Rabbit

Pin# 129123 - WDW - 2017 Hidden Mickey - Dog Bone - Percy

Last edited:
Been looking for these for a while to complete these sets:

Pin# 56876 - WDW - Stitch - Pirate Puzzle - Mickey's Mystery Pin Machine
Pin# 56877 - WDW - Mickey Mouse - Pirate Puzzle - Mickey's Mystery Pin Machine

Pin# 112976 - PWP Pocket Watch Pin Set - Oswald the Lucky Rabbit

Pin# 129123 - WDW - 2017 Hidden Mickey - Dog Bone - Percy

Pin# 130353 - DLR - Hidden Mickey 2018 - Surfboard - Lightning McQueen
I have an extra Oswald. I am looking for Mickey in the same set, do you have it by chance?

Hello everyone.

I havr completed a few sets since I lasted posted here. I have finished two of the HvV mystery sets, I only need Darkwing Duck for the mini pin set. The other updates are that I only need Ariel for the Loungefly Princess Grayscale set and I need Imelda for the Coco Loungefly Loteria set.

I have started a few more sets as well. “Remember When“ from 2006 and a Coco mystery set (I am missing Imelda, alebrije, and alebrije dante).

Back