• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Collectormania Pin Buys! *pic heavy*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Collectormania Pin Buys! *pic heavy*

xbeckyx

Halloween Town Resident
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Collectormania is another convention type thing in England, its abit far away from where I live but me and the bf dragged ourselves there because there was a guest we desperatly wanted to meet! (We are WWE fanatics and this guest we HAD to meet!)

So far getting up at 4.30am, just over 2 hours of travelling (4 trains and 2 buses each way) we made it!

There was an awesome pin stall!! So amongst all my comic, superhero, star wars buying...I managed to get pins!

The stall had hundreds!! of pins. Some rack, some high end LE. And a fair few jumbos and super jumbos.

These were my buys :D

9faecbd7-66bc-457c-8940-c389bd70a6d6.jpg

I thought Stitch was quite a bargain at £15 :)

And the Nightmare pin...wow. I was just blown away but it...its huge!!

Gates open -

eb7e78cd-51b7-42eb-9e2f-c684dfc7e54d.jpg

Gates closed -

3071564a-9b21-4525-bae9-d33bb88a4e8a.jpg

The only problem that I had was the price sticker that they stuck on Stitch! You can see on the pic the smudgy mark that was left. After being very careful with a babywipe and a cotton bud I managed to get off. However I imagine that it could have been alot worse depending on the pin, this was lucky as it was a nice smooth surface.

Very happy with my buys and had to share :D

Ooh, how much did the Nightmare pin cost? It looks amazing!

:p And for my own curiosity, which WWE Superstar did you have to meet?

Both great pins, the nightmare pin is rather spectacular! Congrats! I'll have to try Collectormania myself one year.

Ooh, how much did the Nightmare pin cost? It looks amazing!

:p And for my own curiosity, which WWE Superstar did you have to meet?

the nightmare was £30. not sure if that was a bargain or not? lol

and the WWE star was.. Lita :p the diva who was with the hardy boys and with Edge. and real life gf of Cm Punk. Shes like the only Diva I have ever liked (Well I quite like AJ now) but Lita is more my style. The alternative person lol

the nightmare was £30. not sure if that was a bargain or not? lol

and the WWE star was.. Lita :p the diva who was with the hardy boys and with Edge. and real life gf of Cm Punk. Shes like the only Diva I have ever liked (Well I quite like AJ now) but Lita is more my style. The alternative person lol
:) Sounds good to me. The original retail price won't have been cheap! So £30 is probably a fantastic bargain!

Lol, I was a massive fan of Edge when I was into WWE. Hated Lita during the stuff with Edge, but before that I liked her a lot. Does she still look amazing?

:) Sounds good to me. The original retail price won't have been cheap! So £30 is probably a fantastic bargain!

Lol, I was a massive fan of Edge when I was into WWE. Hated Lita during the stuff with Edge, but before that I liked her a lot. Does she still look amazing?

I met Edge last year. I could have died! Hes just too amazing for words lol. Whenever I hear Alterbridge's Metalingus, I get goosebumps. I am very much an Edgehead lol she looks good now. shes quite small. I read on her twitter shes very much a health food freak, and from her website when I last looked she had gone without eating solids for over 2 weeks! shes on one of them juice/smoothy diets.
But she doesnt have any fake tan, or look like shes had surgery.

Bit of a strange pic..but you can kinda see what she looks like now. This is my bf meeting her. And yes he is in a Buzz hoody :) we had the photoshoot with her, and went back to get the pics signed lol
I did have a pic but its tucked away in my autograph folder :)

936757_10153027849545001_1282139784_n.jpg

DEM CHEEKBONES. :) She still looks really pretty! XP Bet having photos took with her wasn't cheap.

:D I got to meet Edge too when I was a child. We went to the hotel they were staying at to see them before they got on the coaches. So I got loads of pictures taken with different wrestlers and got lots of autographs too!

I like the pin s you got :) v nice....cool that you got to meet Lita the WWE crowd is fun I have been to a few signing met Batista the Miz and Morrison (who signed our wwe cards) and best of all Bret Hart who was really cool with us... :)
The convention sounds cool and I love the Stitch pin......going green lol Glad you enjoyed your self :)

I like the pin s you got :) v nice....cool that you got to meet Lita the WWE crowd is fun I have been to a few signing met Batista the Miz and Morrison (who signed our wwe cards) and best of all Bret Hart who was really cool with us... :)
The convention sounds cool and I love the Stitch pin......going green lol Glad you enjoyed your self :)

about two weeks ago I met Mick Foley too :) he's such a legend lol

That is one beautiful NBC pin.

Where is Collectormania? I think I shall have to look into going next year (assuming it's annual?) if it's near me. It sounds like my kind of place!

OMG I WAS TOTALLY WORKING AT COLLECTORMANIA THIS WEEKEND!!! Beckkkyyy why didn't you say you we're going! Hahaaa!
Did you buy your pins off Elaine? She's so awesome.
Did you meet any guests? Autographs or photo shoots? I was working with Rupert Young and Dave Lageno on Saturday and then in Photo Shoots on Sunday! Ill be there again in November if you're coming to it?

-Charlie

OMG I WAS TOTALLY WORKING AT COLLECTORMANIA THIS WEEKEND!!! Beckkkyyy why didn't you say you we're going! Hahaaa!
Did you buy your pins off Elaine? She's so awesome.
Did you meet any guests? Autographs or photo shoots? I was working with Rupert Young and Dave Lageno on Saturday and then in Photo Shoots on Sunday! Ill be there again in November if you're coming to it?

-Charlie

In the thread about the expo I said I was to be make it to that one as ill be at collectormania on Saturday! Have you worked at any other before? For showmasters I worked at Destination Star Trek London last year!

We only went up there really for one guest - Lita lol we met her twice and both me and the bf had a photoshoot with her.
I also met John Rhys Davis, and totally forgot his name by Kryton from Red Dwarf!

I can try and go in November!! It was easier to get to than I thought (I live south east of London) so it took 1 bus, then 4 trains (one was a very nice virgin train!) and then the bus from MK station lol just about two hours lol

Ill deffo look into November! As long as it doesn't clash with the wwe events, hopefully it's on my week off that would be mega handy!!

Dang I've never met any one off the forum before! That would have been mega awesome!!

If you happened to see a guy walking around with a hoody that was Buzz Lightyears Suit then that was my bf. he got ALOT of attention for it!!

Gorgeous pins! We went to the pin stall at MCM expo and they said they didn't have tht many there as the majority of their collection was at collectormania. D'oh! Knew we should have gne there instead! My dp would love that superhero stitch :)

i think there is a collectormania in London in October...

No waaaaaay!!!!! I totally saw your boyfriend loads of times!!! I was working next to Jenna Louise Coleman all day on Saturday!!! I won't be able to attend LFCC this year because ill be in America (what a shame!) haha but yes I will definitely be at the November one. I really wanted to meet John Rhys Davies because he's Gimli <3 haha. I think you mean Robert Llewelyn from Red Dwarf? I might be wrong, I'm not a Red Dwarf fan lol.
It was my first time crewing for Showmasters but definitely won't be my last!

-Charlie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back