• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Comic-Con San Diego/ Disney Pin Trading Panel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Comic-Con San Diego/ Disney Pin Trading Panel

PinPics_Ambassador

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Full Sunday schedule here: http://www.comic-con.org/cci/sunday

or

Link to Disney Pins Collecting and Trading panel Sunday event: http://sched.co/3lkq

A discussion on future trends and releases in this red-hot hobby. Get the scoop on collecting magic with Disney pin hobby pioneer Holland Hayes and PinPics owners Anthony Medina and Lenny Schas. Moderated by Samantha Medina. Featuring upcoming exclusives and a surprise special guest.

Sunday July 12, 2015 4:00pm - 5:00pm
Room 14A, San Diego Convention Center

Hope to see you all there!

:wavey::wavey::wavey:

I feel this post has merit since it impacts the hobby but consider this a friendly heads up - there'll be no attacks on any individual in this discussion. If there are, infractions and bannings will be issued.

Wait, there's a PinPics Ambassador?

I wish I could go to Comic-Con, maybe one of these days. I remember going to anime conventions and Sci-Fi conventions at Anaheim Convention Center (back when I was a teenager and dad had to drive me & sis and, boy, was he impatient!) LOL. He wouldn't even stand in line to get an autograph from Luke Skywalker himiself!!!

FYI - Holland is the actor/CM who portrays Scoop Sanderson on Main Street in WDW's Magic Kingdom. Thanks to PinPics for bringing HH out to California again! Hope that he can stay for DFC convention and show next weekend!

Dang, Scoop Sanderson is going to be here? I wish I were going to the panel now just so I could gave a chance to meet him. My friend and I made other plans that conflict with that panel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back