• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Completed Sets

Star Wars Tsum Tsums

70994caa7d4c036f0cf84c0c30e1e3a1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m glad this thread is back up. It’s fun to see sets together. I finally got the Tangled to complete this one. They really did a great job on these pins. I see why some people got two of each to display both sides.

81082bd121c671736bd80d1e65df05e2.jpg

I’m glad this thread is back up. It’s fun to see sets together. I finally got the Tangled to complete this one. They really did a great job on these pins. I see why some people got two of each to display both sides.

Ahh, 2 of each for displaying, why didn't I think of that!

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Reactions: Ajk

These look so good together! Missing many from this set but what we do have is awesome!! Congrats with the completion of this set!

Here's some of my sets <3 I don't have many on hand. I tend to work on sets for a while and once I complete them I trade them and start another set :p

Stitch hidden mickey set
JBFyTyh.jpg

Coco Puzzle set (this one gave me the biggest headache to complete)
VrhvmJI.jpg

Star Wars Space ships
sMmgBHJ.jpg

Coco Poster set (this was my first set I ever completed :) )
fwXIiwE.jpg

Here's some of my sets <3 I don't have many on hand. I tend to work on sets for a while and once I complete them I trade them and start another set :p

Stitch hidden mickey set
JBFyTyh.jpg

Coco Puzzle set (this one gave me the biggest headache to complete)
VrhvmJI.jpg

Star Wars Space ships
sMmgBHJ.jpg

Coco Poster set (this was my first set I ever completed :) )
fwXIiwE.jpg
The Coco sets are amazing! I don’t think I’ve seen the posters before.

Here's another set I finished on my last Disney Cruise. These were mystery blind bags, most of them I was lucky enough to trade for which my wallet (and husband for that matter) was happy about HAHA
BBsUMkC.jpg
I’ve got Mickey, Minnie, Donald, and Goofy from that pirate DCL set. Need Pluto and Daisy still myself! I had been checking eBay periodically and the prices were crazy high then they started showing up for much cheaper and I realized the new ones were scrappers and the colors were all wrong. *sigh*

Back