• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Completed Sets

Completed Sets
I’ve got Mickey, Minnie, Donald, and Goofy from that pirate DCL set. Need Pluto and Daisy still myself! I had been checking eBay periodically and the prices were crazy high then they started showing up for much cheaper and I realized the new ones were scrappers and the colors were all wrong. *sigh*
Oh wow! I for some reason thought that there was only 4 in that set! Guess I need to find Daisy and goofy now. I'm going on another DCL in Feb, maybe I'll get lucky and they still have some

For the Secret Santa exchange this winter, @slbrabham got me 4 of the 6 of this older Disney Cruise Line set with Mickey and the gang enjoying all the fun things to do on a cruise that I’ve been eyeing for a while. I finally got around to getting the the last two for myself and I love the whole set! They look so fantastic together and are nice, big, chunky squares with lots of details on each.

35f24bd3b9b2f1ee43f436b59d98ca1d.jpg

Oh wow! I for some reason thought that there was only 4 in that set! Guess I need to find Daisy and goofy now. I'm going on another DCL in Feb, maybe I'll get lucky and they still have some
They clearanced those out to CMs at the holiday sale last year. I doubt they're gonna show up again once the cruises reopen.

Finally got the Tangled Enchanted Emblem I was missing, which means my Wisdom
Banner display is now double complete.

6a618771e2427637d168f3ba5eb97bdf.jpg
This looks great! The last one I'm hunting for is the BatB; one day! Until then... I need to figure out an awesome display like the one you have. Fantastic display choice :)

Back