• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Correct pick list is Post #64

Status
Not open for further replies.
Correct pick list is Post #64
Thanks so much for a great game! And for hanging on to those for me until I get back home. XD

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I have a newbie question: why is the title for these games "Correct pick list is Post #XX"? After looking through a few of these game threads, I think I understand how they work, but why is it titled this way? Pardon my ignorance!

I have a newbie question: why is the title for these games "Correct pick list is Post #XX"? After looking through a few of these game threads, I think I understand how they work, but why is it titled this way? Pardon my ignorance!
Because the game was full and drawn the person holding the game changed the thread title , it makes it easier for participants to find out where they can see where they placed and what they could choose from in this case

Because the game was full and drawn the person holding the game changed the thread title , it makes it easier for participants to find out where they can see where they placed and what they could choose from in this case

OOOHHH That makes so much sense haha I was like.. what is this random post number.. Thank you for the explanation!

Status
Not open for further replies.