• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Countdown to the Millennium pins- Are there known Scrappers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Countdown to the Millennium pins- Are there known Scrappers?

Moondance

Pусcкая Poбйн
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Hi guys,

Was wondering if there were known scrappers of the 'Countdown to the Millennium' pins, specifically, the Pocahontas one.

I was on ebay today looking through the Pocahontas pins when I see a countdown to the millennium pin that had a disney parks backer card, not the original card it came on- and it was listed as 'new', does that mean that it could be a scrapper? :x

People aren't necessarily the brightest in the world on eBay. A seller saying a pin is new without the card is something I see all the time. It seems like they say, "hmmm, it looks like its in good condition, I'll say its new". Just know it is an 11 year old pin, and since it isn't in packaging (cards don't guarantee its new) assume its not brand new.

I have never personally heard of or seen a fake of the countdown pins and I have quite a few, but if someone else has I would welcome the information. Countdown pins have an interesting unique back pattern to them that never showed up on other pins. Its a mickey head pattern, but instead of solid heads, they are the outlines of mickey heads etched into the pin surface. Hope this helps!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back