• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Cowcio's PODMs Co-Op - Year 1 & Year 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cowcio's PODMs Co-Op - Year 1 & Year 2
Milky :) Thanks for arranging this co-op.

When you get a chance, an update on number of pins claimed & total $$ we reached would be much appreciated.

It's my understanding (based upon Cowcio's thread) that the $1450 price has to be met first (for 22 podms) and then the remaining scenes will be sold. Wouldn't Cowcio set the price for the remaining scene(s)?

fuzzybunny & MMiano, please reconfirm for Jungle Book. Cowcio asked for the 2nd scene to be higher to lower the price of Finding Nemo and Toy Story to get more interest. Here is the new pricing.

Jungle Book scene1 $35, scene2 $40 - fuzzybunny (#2), MMiano (#2)

Please let me know if you wish to back out due to the +$5. Thank you.

It's my understanding (based upon Cowcio's thread) that the $1450 price has to be met first (for 22 podms) and then the remaining scenes will be sold. Wouldn't Cowcio set the price for the remaining scene(s)?

I just PMed Cowcio because I thought from Cowcio's thread that I could since it said something about different pricing for Dumbo PODM. So hopefully Cowcio will get back to me with that.

When you get a chance, an update on number of pins claimed & total $$ we reached would be much appreciated.

This is a great idea! I will set that up after I hear a response from Cowcio because I am not 100% sure what our goal is. It is either 15 DIFFERENT podms claimed meaning 15 different SERIES claimed. OR it is just plain ol' 15 podms regardless of what series which might complicate things since then the $$ total would not add up but we shall see!

GOALS & CURRENT STATUS
11 / 15 PODMs confirmed - $698
when 15 have been spoken for then we can go ahead and start payment
IF Cowcio does not accept payment for the FULL set of 22 podms FIRST

He got back to me and said that it's alright. For co-op it doesn't need to be the full set as long as we have 15 podms confirmed (for now. this might change) and that pricing for extras are A-okay. The problem right now is he has 2 serious offers for the full set so this might make it so we can't get the ones that we want but he said that the extras might still be able to be up for purchase. So we'll just have to see how this goes since ultimately it's up to Cowcio.

Last edited:
Milky is doing a fantastic job and this co-op is looking better and better.

I hope people who expressed interest in some other scenes will let Milky know soon either way so we can move forward.

Happy Thanksgiving week everyone :)

A forum member paid for 22 PODMs. I have updated what's available and kept the names of those interested from this Co-Op on the pin if it is still available. Please contact me for payment information if your scene is still available!

Original Thread

Thanks to Milky for putting this together!!!

22 PODMs SET HAS BEEN BOUGHT
Please refer to Cowcio's Original Thread to purchase the extras
http://disneypinforum.com/showthread...ent-set-of-22)

Here are the extras that can be purchased:
(those who expressed interest before please PM Cowcio if you had first dibs)
ScreenShot2012-11-19at54004PM.png
ScreenShot2012-11-19at54008PM.png
ScreenShot2012-11-19at54019PM.png
ScreenShot2012-11-19at54023PM.png
ScreenShot2012-11-19at54026PM.png
ScreenShot2012-11-19at54033PM.png
ScreenShot2012-11-19at54043PM.png
ScreenShot2012-11-19at54048PM.png
ScreenShot2012-11-19at54051PM.png
ScreenShot2012-11-19at54058PM.png
ScreenShot2012-11-19at54102PM.png

Status