• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Crazy Birthday and Grail Zaps!!!! AHHHH

ZAPPED! Crazy Birthday and Grail Zaps!!!! AHHHH

frozenlanterns

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
On Wednesday, my birthday!, my mom came home with some packages for me! Here is what was in them :D

attachment.php

First, I want to say that these zaps could not have come at a better time. I have been feeling terrible, emotionally, lately, and these zaps really reminded me that I am loved. So, thank you, not only to the zappers, but to everyone else here on DPF that are polite or kind to me. It helps me a lot, especially recently.

Now, on to the zaps!
First, I was zapped by Jrdnsmom!
attachment.php

Thank you so much for the amazing Tinker Bell pin! It's adorable and I love it!

Second, I was 52 Weeks of Zapping-zapped :lol:

attachment.php

Thank you so much Zagales14 and Poohlady5 for nominating me!!! I love the pin so much!

Finally, I was zapped speechless by TheOtherSteve.

attachment.php

attachment.php

(My Lumpys with the Lumpys - One pin was from Mr. Steve, the other was from my parents :3 )

Look!!! It's a GRAAIILLLL! My first DA LE 100! And the Blue-line sketch series! AND the Tinker Bell DSF Sketch! AND the DisneyShopping Sketch Tink AND a LUMPY grail!!!! I don't even know what to say. I haven't even put them with the rest of my keepers yet because I just want to look at them! This goes for ALL of the zaps. I haven't put any of them away. They are all next to my bed, so I see them first thing when I wake up :D

Thank you so much, to everyone! This has made me feel so much better lately. I really can't explain how much this all means to me!

I am so sorry you were feeling down, but looks like those great B-day zaps put a smile on your face :)

Hope you had a great day!

Oh look at that, and we did not even know it was your birthday!! Happy Belated Birthday, and enjoy your many zaps!!

Back