• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Cruella De Vil, Cruella De Vil, If you don't bid on her someone else will. But you should!

Auction Ended: Cruella De Vil, Cruella De Vil, If you don't bid on her someone else will. But you should!

Ajk

Let's party like its 2019.
Rating - 100%
211   0   0
Time for another auction! And what better pin to auction at the moment than the Cruella Artfully Evil pin that just dropped at DLR. (Bet you didn't even know that! At least at the time I am posting this.) Brand spanking new so no PinPics trades/wants ratios, etc. It is LE 3000 and has a fun pop vibe to it, as you can see below. (Although when I look at it a second time, I see Picasso. Maybe a Picasso/Warhol mash up?)

As always, I am really open to ANYTHING so don't be shy about bidding. (Although please no fantasy or fakes/scrap.) Of course items on my wants list are especially appreciated. I am AJK on PinPics and PTDB although I haven't many things marked there. And this is another auction I am doing with my friend so their wants are good to bid as well. Those are:

Stitch
Cats
Anything "Cute"

This auction will end on Sunday, June 6 at 3:00 PM EASTERN time. So don't waste any time!
Happy bidding!

Last edited:
For some reason I couldn’t get my picture loaded in my first post, so providing it here.

e9f686525d902ab293d103ec37a3d7d2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

P.S. If you’re challenged with PinPics right now, my primary collections are AiW, NBC, Moana, villains, and attractions.

I can offer:
115882 - Tokyo Disney Resort - Alice in Wonderland - White Rabbit
and
139342 - Trading Cards - Queen of Hearts

Reactions: Ajk
Hmm, nothing that I really have to offer but best of luck!!! Definitely representative of mid century Pop Art(101 premiere was 1961); I see a mashup of Andy Warhol/Roy Lichtenstein. What art style is the queen of hearts now if this is the representative Pop-Art style???

Hmm, nothing that I really have to offer but best of luck!!! Definitely representative of mid century Pop Art(101 premiere was 1961); I see a mashup of Andy Warhol/Roy Lichtenstein. What art style is the queen of hearts now if this is the representative Pop-Art style???
Yeah, my wife thinks heavy on the Lichtenstein as well.

Don't be shy about bidding! You never know what might catch our fancy.

Okay, throwing spaghetti here.

dd8c1e4859a25fdd7c552d645d700e3b.jpg

MVMCP 2019 Cookie Mystery Set - Stitch

(not listed on pinpics. The set is LR. Jiminy is the only other one from the set on pinpics: 141267)

+

Pin 135545 Guitars Mystery - Simba and Zazu

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk

Okay, throwing spaghetti here.

dd8c1e4859a25fdd7c552d645d700e3b.jpg

MVMCP 2019 Cookie Mystery Set - Stitch

(not listed on pinpics. The set is LR. Jiminy is the only other one from the set on pinpics: 141267)

+

Pin 135545 Guitars Mystery - Simba and Zazu

Thanks for a wonderfully INFERNAL bid. With three we get a leader board! But I am on my way out and need to give it some thought. Will post the board in the morning. Promise!

OK, as promised, after much deliberation, I am back with the first LEADER BOARD.

It was a tough one and things are pretty close, but I think I am going with:

1. @figment919 (That QoH is one I had considered getting originally but didn't.)
2. @cyke23 (I actually already have that Cheshire but my friend is a big Pua fan.)
3. @MerlinEmrys (Two very nice and cute pins, but not quite enough to pass the others.)

I'm surprised nobody tried bidding a pile of HMs.

Almost 30 hours left to go!

Okay. Scrap those two pins. Pfft. What was I thinking.

New bid:

Pin 140050 WDW - EPCOT - International Flower & Garden Festival 2020 - Remy Topiary

+

From your want list:

Pin 128587 WDW 2018 Hidden Mickey Surfboard Series - Sorcerer Mickey - Chaser

Okay. Scrap those two pins. Pfft. What was I thinking.

New bid:

Pin 140050 WDW - EPCOT - International Flower & Garden Festival 2020 - Remy Topiary

+

From your want list:

Pin 128587 WDW 2018 Hidden Mickey Surfboard Series - Sorcerer Mickey - Chaser

That’s a cute Remy! And I’m always a sucker for HMs.

New leader board!

1. @MerlinEmrys
2. @figment919
3. @cyke23

With PinPics not letting me in my hands are tied at this point. AJK if YOU can get into the site take a look and let me know what I can offer that you need/want.

With PinPics not letting me in my hands are tied at this point. AJK if YOU can get into the site take a look and let me know what I can offer that you need/want.
Well, I can get on (knock wood). But I am afraid it says Figment919 is invalid. :(

Coming down to the end! I do have a list of my wants if anyone can't get on PinPics and would like to see it.

Back