• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Cruella De Vil Pewter Sculpture Figurine from Disney Catalog! Still in Box!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Cruella De Vil Pewter Sculpture Figurine from Disney Catalog! Still in Box!

echoharmony

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
142   0   0
This auction will end Friday, July 6th at 8pm Pacific Time, after which a winner will be chosen and announced here. I will post a leaderboard at least once a day if it has changed since the last one I posted.

Since the Captain Hook pewter figurine is doing so well, I figured I'd put this one up for auction as well. This is a genuine pewter sculpture of Cruella De Vil from 101 Dalmations. It features red enamel on her dress, black enamel on her purse, black enamel for the puppy's spots and nose and ears, and gold colouring on her cigarette holder thing. She's holding a puppy up to her face and she's wearing a long, full fur coak. The detail goes all the way around so please ask if you'd like to see additional pictures. She comes in her original box with her original certificate of authenticity. The certificate is individually numbered 0638 / 2000. Here is a picture; I included a measuring tape for size comparison.

P1140738.jpg

RULES OF THE AUCTION:

Only bids placed here in the thread will be considered. Bids placed privately and/or after the auction's end date will not be considered.

Bids must be in the form of PINS; no cash or money will be accepted.

This item is HEAVY, so any bidder not in the USA will have to pay shipping costs(will accept pins in place of money).

Please do not EDIT your post once you have placed a bid. If you need to retract, edit, or add to your bid, please do so in a new reply to the thread.

WHAT I LIKE! Pins from my want list, obviously!! Besides that, I really like Auction pins, Japan pins, PODM/PODH, LE pins in general(usually 1000 and lower), anything that can help me get my wants. What I do NOT care for: Hidden Mickeys, rack pins still available, sedesma, propins, old euro disney pins.

Have fun and please ask me any questions you may have before placing your bid!! If your bid is or includes a PODM pin, please include either a picture or a detailed description of the scene! Thanks! Have at, and let the bidding commence! :D

I did ask a moderator, and at this point in time, retracting your bid apparently is NOT against the rules. So this auction has zero bids. PLEASE BID SOMEWHAT FAIRLY! I'm really worried someone will come in and bid a hidden mickey or open edition pin or something and because I don't have a following on the auctions, it'll end and I won't get anything close to what it's worth. This may be the end of my DPF auction career until they get a different system in place, if that's the case!!

That sucks. I am sure I saw that in one of the postings when I first started. They must have changed that rule, again that sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back