• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Custom hand made rubber stamps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Custom hand made rubber stamps

Priderock_pins

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Taking orders for custom hand made 3x3 rubber stamps
They are perfect for pin mail and fit perfectly on a #000 bubble mailer.
If you're interested you can message me a picture on instagram for a quick response
Priderock_pins

Or find me on Facebook :www.Facebook.com/stampmevikky

Dm me when you decide what you would like :) the standard size is a 3x3 but I do give people a option to get smaller sizes as well :) and it can be any animated picture or anything not too realistic I can do comic book characters too just haven't been able to do,humans yet haha
You can find me on Facebook or instagram and send me pictures there my links are on my main post or message me at vikkyxmen3@ aol.com :) it takes me a week to to get it outlined and to finish carving it :)

I should have known about you when I lived in Devon, England and did letterboxing. I just checked your IG - wow!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back