• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

VINYL Custom Tangled Gondola scene Vinylmation

VINYL Custom Tangled Gondola scene Vinylmation

Stitch2814

#1 Kevin Fan
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
Hey everyone, I was asked to do this by Mickeymousje (Rachel) and thought I would post it in here for people to see.

I am not to keen on the faces but I guess it being the first one with proper faces, pratice will make me better.

547425_10200413051122088_708561131_n.jpg

544620_10200414751204589_634000065_n.jpg

And I had a mess around with a sketch for my next one.. should I go ahead and paint it on a vinyl or not??

My take on Merida in a designer costume, if I do go ahead, there will be 11 other vinyls for me to create a Series :hsd: Any thoughts would be nice as I dont normally sketch stuff as dont think I'm great so thats why it might look weird..

2013-04-04102738_zps34a816de.jpg

One thing that made Merida so different was her hair. You might want to fluff/extend it a little more. With the Rapunzel Designer Princess, they gave her an exaggerated amount of hair. The dress design is simple, but can suffice.

For the Vinylmation, AMAZING! They faces could use some work, but I'm sure it's probably really hard to go into detail with somethings that have limited space.

OVERALL, AWESOME!!!

One thing that made Merida so different was her hair. You might want to fluff/extend it a little more. With the Rapunzel Designer Princess, they gave her an exaggerated amount of hair. The dress design is simple, but can suffice.

For the Vinylmation, AMAZING! They faces could use some work, but I'm sure it's probably really hard to go into detail with somethings that have limited space.

OVERALL, AWESOME!!!

Thankyou on your comments. The Merida was just a rough sketch/early design to see if I could make her look all designer princessey. I wanted to go something elegant yet simple and classy and not a big dress as she is not a character to wear fancy stuff as you see in the movie.

I absolutely love the vinylmation! Merida is so good! I like how you incorporated the symbol on her side. I also agree in maybe extending her hair.

Back