• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ISO D23 2024 Villains/Premieres

ISO D23 2024 Villains/Premieres

Ajk

Let's party like its 2019.
Rating - 100%
243   0   0
I have a couple of gaps in my collection from what I was able to get at D23. Looking to trade for the following:

DEC Premiere Season - Maleficent and Hades
MOG Villains (release Saturday)- Gaston, Ursula, Scar, Yzma, Queen of Hearts

Besides my traders listed on PinPics (and Pin and Pop), I have the Dancers and Clocks from D23. And I've been contemplating giving up the Heroes vs. Villains.

Have scar. Did u have dec Dancing couples?
I did, but I’ve traded them all away. Please take a look at my profile on pinpics to see if there is something else you would like. I’m ajk there too. Also glad to take a look at your wants if you want to point me to them.

Back