• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

WDW D23 Pop-Up Event at WDW on 2/10

WDW D23 Pop-Up Event at WDW on 2/10

TiggerSue

Want TIGGER PINS!!! on PinPics - FLTiggerSue
Rating - 100%
17   0   0

D23 Gold Member Exclusive Mickey’s of Glendale Pop-up Shopping Event​

Tickets will go on sale on January 27, 2023, at 10 a.m. PST (1 p.m. EST) in the link.

This event is ONE (1) ticket per gold member. Guests are not permitted to join.

D23 Gold Members are invited to an exciting day of winter shopping on Friday, February 10, 2023, at the Mickey’s of Glendale pop-up shop in the Grand Republic Ballroom at Disney’s Contemporary Resort at Walt Disney World.* Mickey’s of Glendale, the Walt Disney Imagineering campus’ official store, is home to Imagineering-exclusive items.

*A ticket is required in order to participate in this complimentary experience. We kindly ask that you only reserve tickets if you plan to attend. Failure to attend may affect your opportunity to access such experiences in the future.

D23 Gold Members can sign up for a single 30-minute shopping window. Exclusive Walt Disney Imagineering limited-edition products will be available while supplies last.

Members will be required to show their D23 Gold Membership Card and a photo ID.

The event will begin at 8:00 a.m. EST at Mickey’s of Glendale pop-up Shop in the Grand Ballroom at the Contemporary Resort, and will last until approximately 3:00 p.m. EST. Please do not arrive to the ballroom before 7:30 a.m.

@figment919

I think word has already gotten out, but just in case people were still wondering...

No new pins. Some leftovers from previous releases. Jungle book, bolo lanyards, EPCOT poster jumbo, and Aladdin, Lunar New Year, and Snow White aDorbs were the notable pins. Muppet Christmas Carol, too.

Just got back from the MOG shop at the Contemporary. Access was handled very well and they actually let me in 30 minutes before my schedule shopping time. Crowded but very manageable with plenty of room to walk around and shop. TONS of tee-shirts, hoodies, WDI 70th anniversary, miscellaneous other topics.
Pins - not so much so. Limited to two of each design per person, WDI releases, NOTHING new was released at the Event. I asked a few different CM's and got the same answer - they ALL were previously released at WDI in CA. Jungle Book, Muppet's Christmas Carol, color palette boxed series, EVEN a Home on the Range from 2019!!

I picked up a Jungle Book Shere Khan and Kaa, and, a King Louie.

As I have said in the past, there is just no love for the East Coast collectors - even when Disney has a chance to show some.

Last edited:
Back