• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: DA LE100 Masterpiece Stitch Blue Nude

Auction Ended: DA LE100 Masterpiece Stitch Blue Nude

TheHapaOne

Ninja Warrior
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
So since everyone else is making auctions I figured I would make one two and here is what is up for auction:

On the Original Card w/original ziplock

Pin 45980: Disney Auctions - Masterpiece Series 2006 (Stitch)

Will post pictures this Wednesday afternoon. Standard Auction rules will apply.

I'm looking for things off my wants list mainly harder Stitch, Up, Si and Am, But I am open to any offers maybe you can open my eyes to a new collection I haven't thought of yet.

Auction will end this Sunday (6/17) at or before 8PM PST

There will be a winner at the end of the time so bid away

Good Luck,
Brandon

Last edited:
Here is a bid as far away from your collection as possible, but maybe you'll like it. :)

OR

AND with whatever offer you choose, you can add these 3 fun trader pins. So, if you take offer 1 add these to it or if you take offer two, then add them as well. You get them with whatever offer you choose. :)

Last edited:
Hi Brandon.
Dropping my coin in the bucket... mint on original card.
pin88207th72
Pin 88207: DLP - Christmas Pin-Doll Party - Pin Trading Event - Jumbo

adding these 2 pins 6-15-12:

pin12559th72
Pin 12559: Lilo & Stitch (Scrump)
pin78017th72
Pin 78017: DisneyStore.com - Attitudes Series - Stitch

Last edited:
Pin 72920: Disney Store Europe - Disney/Pixar's Up - Ellie Badge - Grape Soda Bottle Cap

and

Pin 55818: WDW - Where Dreams HapPin - Special Promotion F - Stitch and Figment

and

Pin 70545: DisneyShopping.com - Father's Day Series Fishing Stitch Pin

Last edited:
Post patch bump come on with the offers so far the learder board is:

snazzybowtie
hearts48

I'll try and update this as much as I can

Bumping for the last day, about 12 hours left to go heres the new leader board(in order of post):

hearts48
liverpoolace
fries440

I'll bid
Pin 36976: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Stitch & Eeyore Umbrella
Pin 90162: DLR - Annual Passholder - Unlock the Magic of Disneyland® Resort - The Little Mermaid - Ariel's Undersea Adventure

Keep the bids coming try stuff off my wants as well like I said it doesn't have to be from my wants to win:

btw leaderboard is as follows:
hearts48
liverpoolace
fries440

In order of posts

Well it is getting really close to the end only about 2 hours to go and we now have 4 in the top thats right the bids are so close I can't decide which 3 are the top 3 anymore:

snazzybowtie
hearts48
liverpoolace
fries440

good luck everyone

Just for fun here are some actual pictures of the pin :)

GoDgk.jpg
gGFn8.jpg

Last edited:
Back