• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: DA Stitch as Dalmatian - We have a winner !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: DA Stitch as Dalmatian - We have a winner !

Merryweather

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
408   0   0
I am trying to get into Beloved Tales and this Stitch needs a new home, so here it is for your bidding pleasure:

pin33859

Pin 33859: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Stitch as Dalmatian
Trade/Want Ratio - 25/246

There are very few and very light surface scratches I can see on the blue area between Stitch and the dalmatian next to him. Barely visible, but I wanted to mention for accuracy sake. I will post an actual picture of the pin later.

*Auction will end on
Sunday 08/12 9:00 PM Central Time

* All the regular rules apply : bids only in pins not $$, bids only posted in the thread and no PMs yada yada yada .....

* Please do not commit to a pin as your bid if you do not have it in your possession when auction closes.

* Bid retractions are really not desired if you are in top 3, so please keep this in mind as a courtesy to me and other bidders.

I collect Sleeping Beauty/ Ariel / Belle/ Tangled & Brave with some Tink & Thumper here and there. Aurora is my main gal :) Not so much love for SW, Cindy, Mulan or Tiana unless they are part of a set I am collecting.

A lot of people tell me that my wants list is small and htf, but do not let that discourage you. So, here is what I am looking/hoping for

* I know that it is late and everybody wants them, but I really would love to get Beloved Tales, especially older ones if possible

Here is my Beloved Tales thread showing haves & wants:
http://disneypinforum.com/showthread.php?17821-Beloved-Tales

* I can always use good Up or Marquee pins as traders
* Older DA/ds.com princess and Tink pins - the lower LE the better and r/c girls
* Currently I am trying to improve the PoDM scenes I have for Snow White/Sword in the Stone and Toy Story. The pink crocodile I have for Sword in the Stone bothers me so. See my PoDM thread here:
http://disneypinforum.com/showthrea...nS-amp-Toy-Story-PoDM-amp-Trading-other-PoDMs
* I am a closet Alice collector as well, I was getting Alice pins as traders and before I knew it, they filled up a shoe box.

What I don't like:

* Hidden mickey pins / booster pins
* Fab 5 (but sadly I had to get few anniversary pins with MM)
* Haunted Mansion/ NBC / other scary/creepy stuff

If you read this far, thank you for looking and happy bidding :hsd:

Last edited:
Thank you Spiffie :) We love Thumper, we collect Thumper pins because my daughter has been sleeping with a Thumper plush since she is 3. Thumper keeps the night creatures away. Best $5 I ever spent :lol:

My chance to be on a leaderboard (maybe 1st or 2nd place). LOL.

Pin 28874: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Snow White in Gilded Frame

Pin 46523: Princess Icons (Aurora) 3D/Dangle

I want in on this one... I will start with two Beloved Tales Pins... Both from your wants list...

My bid is...

Pin 91065: DSF - Beloved Tales - Monsters Inc.
Pin 91067: DSF - Beloved Tales - A Bug's Life

Hello friends & thanks for the great bids so far :) Thanks so much and pls keep them coming.

Just few updates:

Pin 28874: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Snow White in Gilded Frame

Pin 46523: Princess Icons (Aurora) 3D/Dangle
Li,I alreadyhave this one.

Starting off with...

Pin 91558: Disney Store Europe - Sleeping Beauty Dancing

A dear friend already got this for me, but thanks so much for acknowledging my quest for Aurora.

A bit too early for leader board for now.

And Charlie makes an appearance :lol:

charlie.jpg

I stepped out a bit with family to run few errands and grab supper. It was 106 F at 5 pm !!

Ok, once again ... thanks for the bids :)

Here is the board so far:

1. Julie2121
2. Goofy_Moe
3. 2spongey6/starry_solo

Thanks so much once again. I hope Cali people stocked their freezers with yummy ice cream and frozen yogurt to brave the heat wave.

WOW I want!

Pin 84965: WDW Cast Exclusive - Name Tag Pin Collection - Jungle Cruise 40 Years
Pin 84967: WDW Cast Exclusive - Name Tag Collection - It's A Small World 40 Years
Pin 83912: WDW Cast Exclusive - Name Tag Pin Collection - Walt Disney Railroad 40 Years

Last edited:
Thank you for all the bids, leader board stays the same. I am really hoping to get one of the older Beloved Tales pins for this though, one can only hope ....

We are leaving for a short day trip to San Antonio, we heard that they are usually 3-4 F hotter than Austin, so want to go check it out :rofl:

I will keep checking during the day if my new best friend Mr. Sam Sung cooperates.

Have a super Sunday :)

I'll try;

Pin 88484: DSF - Beloved Tales - Herbie the Love Bug
Pin 88489: DSF - Beloved Tales - Fox and the Hound

ADDING;

(Great for trading)

Pin 60515: DLR - Birthday of the Month 2008 - March (Herbie)
Pin 82409: Keep on Tradin' Mystery Collection - Tigger (Black and White)

Vicki

Last edited:
Oooooh .... loving this <3 Thanks Vicky :)

1. Julie2121/huertajv ---> I already got one Up, but it is a super great trader and Vicky gave me 2 awesome pins too.
2. Goofy_Moe
3. 2spongey6/starry_solo

Thank you for the update Vicki, that other Herbie pin is sooo cute.

I still keep the same leaderboard as we enter last 3 hrs:

1. Julie2121/huertajv
2. Goofy_Moe
3. 2spongey6/starry_solo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back