• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! David is such a liar (in a good way)

ZAPPED! David is such a liar (in a good way)

Aceastrococopuff

Steamboat Willie Advocate
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I saw Nate post one like this and thought I should too. I open the mailbox today to see a package from David. I knew he was sending me a button so I was excited!!! I open the package and inside is a letter... I open it up and it says sorry we couldn't meet you and here is your button and the reason they call me grail slayer... He signed of with Sir Davis, Grailslayer Knight of DPF. At this point I was very confused as I was only expecting a button... I opened up the bubble wrap and along with my button is my Indiana Jones grail! I gasped I was so excited!!! Thank you so much David!!!

Corvyn

Congrats! David.... Just how many zap wars are you involved in right now??? :p
tumblr_mzfl3qLVs41ry7whco3_500.gif

Back