• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DCA Opening Day Pins Status & added Jumbo Pin!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
DCA Opening Day Pins Status & added Jumbo Pin!!

Guy the Ghoul

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
When I went to DLR on Sat. June 23rd, Off the Page now has from the DCA Opening Day Merchandise catalog, Zone 2, No. 15 DCA Park Grand Opening Jumbo Pin!! It's an LE 500, $125.00. They had 3 of them, I bought one leaving 2. Then going back yesterday, as of 8:00pm, they had one left. On Sat. there was one Trolley Car set left with no box, then when I checked yesterday, they had sold out! AT Fly N Buy, the Mater Grand Opening pin and Luigi's Tires Grand Opening pin both were sold out.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back