• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Designer Villain Cruella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Designer Villain Cruella

Mali

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Screenshot2012-09-28at102715AM.png

Hi Everyone :)

Welcome to my first auction!!

I have decided that I would really like to collect PoDM pins [difficult not living anywhere near a park]. I know that I have a long way to go to catch up, so I am specifically looking for PoDM pins right now!

Here is the long list of PoDM pins that I do not own:

• Toy Store
  • Finding Nemo
  • Monsters, INC
  • Aladdin
  • The Lion King
  • Steamboat Willie
  • (and upcoming ones)
  • Bambi
  • Jungle Book
  • Peter Pan
  • Dumbo
  • Pinocchio
  • 101 Dalmatians
  • Fantasia
  • Lady and The Tramp

Of course I am interested to see other bids as well, but those listed above will be my top priority.

DPF Auction Rules apply.

This auction will end at 7pm pacific, on Monday October 8th.

Thank you for looking.

yay!!! my first auction that i'm bidding on, and my first leaderboard! i'm so excited!!!
:cheshire:
lol...also, i should be banned from using exclamation marks. :facepalm:

I know their not PODMs (as much as I wish I could say ill promise to pick you up a lonesome ghosts I'm afraid if I don't get them ill feel terrible)
i bid 3 of your choosing stylized princess portraits for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back