• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Designer Villain the Evil Queen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Designer Villain the Evil Queen

Mali

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
22   0   0

Hi Everyone

You made my first auction so awesome that I just had to do it again! (I decided to keep my 3 favourite villains )

I have decided that I would really like to collect PoDM pins [difficult not living anywhere near a park]. I know that I have a long way to go to catch up, so I am specifically looking for PoDM pins right now!

This auction will end at 7pm (pacific) on Monday October 15th.

Here is the long list of PoDM pins that I do not own:

• Toy Store
  • Finding Nemo
  • Monsters, INC
  • The Lion King

• Bambi
  • Jungle Book
  • Peter Pan
  • Dumbo
  • Pinocchio
  • 101 Dalmatians
  • Lady and The Tramp

I think everyone is afraid to be the first bidder, so I'll start it off.

Here is my first bid:
Pin 85350: Piece of Disney Movies - Walt Disney's Pinocchio

First, thank you for the bids guys!

What would be your 3 top movie choices?

For PoDM a tough call but:

1. Bambi (Unlikely I know)
2. Lady and the Tramp
3. Finding Nemo/Pinocchio

For movies in general:

1. Sleeping Beauty/Tangled
2. Alice in Wonderland
3. The Little Mermaid

Also, I should update that I have Peter Pan PoDM

don't worry...i haven't forgotten about this auction...just biding my time and possibly going to see what kinds of POMH trades i can make tomorrow at PTN to try and swap for different/better scenes!! =)

Ha ha! I was wondering where your bid was. It's okay if you don't bid though...really it is!

don't worry...i haven't forgotten about this auction...just biding my time and possibly going to see what kinds of POMH trades i can make tomorrow at PTN to try and swap for different/better scenes!! =)

oh no, don't worry, i DO want this pin! i would love to one day have the set, since i missed out. Just...watching the competition a little first.

Leader board update:

jeffluvsstitch
Milkyy
nuwintrader5654

Great bids guys, thank you.

I'll start with:
Pin 92098: Stylized Princess Portrait - Rapunzel
Pin 92102: Stylized Princess Portrait - Ariel
Pin 92103: Stylized Princess Portrait - Belle
Pin 91897: DLP - Ariel Blue Glitter Handbag (The Little Mermaid)
Pin 84929: DLP - Summer 2011 - Ariel and Flounder

Thank you for the bid Mickeymousje (I love your avatar, it's so cute!) I like the pins, but the leaderboard remains the same for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.