• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Designer Villain the Evil Queen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Designer Villain the Evil Queen
Bambi? fair enough. here's our bid:

20fyvjq.jpg

Tough call, I think right now I am going to say

1. BLTBoys/jeffluvsstitch (the Bambi scene is great!!! But I do want both that jeffluvsstitch posted, tough call) I will make a definite pick tomorrow morning.
3. Milky :)

Thank you for the bid Mickeymousje (I love your avatar, it's so cute!) I like the pins, but the leaderboard remains the same for now.

Thanks! :D

I just wanted to update my bid, but those PODM bids are soooooo good, to good for my traders :)
So I'm out for now, good luck, hope you will get something very nice :)

Wow! Great bid.

1. caligirlUCR/jeffluvsstitch (tied) (Sorry, they are both awesome!)
2. BLTBoys

:D

3 more hours!

I'll start with:
Pin 92098: Stylized Princess Portrait - Rapunzel
Pin 92102: Stylized Princess Portrait - Ariel
Pin 92103: Stylized Princess Portrait - Belle
Pin 91897: DLP - Ariel Blue Glitter Handbag (The Little Mermaid)
Pin 84929: DLP - Summer 2011 - Ariel and Flounder

Okay, one more try :)
Adding to my bid:
Pin 89881: DSF - Hinged Storybooks - The Little Mermaid

i'm home sick, and ALMOST missed this...but i'll attempt one bid LOL (though the bids already placed are amazing!!):

All 3 of the POMH scenes below, plus your choice of 1 of the Stylized Princess pins (pick any one - Ariel, Belle, Aurora, Rapunzel, Snow White, or Cinderella)

photo.jpg

Picture011.jpg

Picture017.jpg

Erudolf. You are the winner. Sorry it took so long guys, it was really thought choosing between a grail, and choosing what would get me closer to completing a collection.

thank you everyone for your fabulous bids!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back