• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Designer Villain the Evil Queen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tough call, I think right now I am going to say

1. BLTBoys/jeffluvsstitch (the Bambi scene is great!!! But I do want both that jeffluvsstitch posted, tough call) I will make a definite pick tomorrow morning.
3. Milky

Thank you for the bid Mickeymousje (I love your avatar, it's so cute!) I like the pins, but the leaderboard remains the same for now.

Thanks!

I just wanted to update my bid, but those PODM bids are soooooo good, to good for my traders
So I'm out for now, good luck, hope you will get something very nice

Wow! Great bid.

1. caligirlUCR/jeffluvsstitch (tied) (Sorry, they are both awesome!)
2. BLTBoys

3 more hours!

Okay, one more try
Adding to my bid:
Pin 89881: DSF - Hinged Storybooks - The Little Mermaid

i'm home sick, and ALMOST missed this...but i'll attempt one bid LOL (though the bids already placed are amazing!!):

All 3 of the POMH scenes below, plus your choice of 1 of the Stylized Princess pins (pick any one - Ariel, Belle, Aurora, Rapunzel, Snow White, or Cinderella)

Closed! Thanks everyone! Will probably post the winner late tonight or in the morning!

Erudolf. You are the winner. Sorry it took so long guys, it was really thought choosing between a grail, and choosing what would get me closer to completing a collection.

thank you everyone for your fabulous bids!

Status
Not open for further replies.