• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DESPERATELY looking for someone who is going to DSF any time between 4/29/11 & 5/5/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
DESPERATELY looking for someone who is going to DSF any time between 4/29/11 & 5/5/11

PixarPerils

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Greetings friends! :lgm:

I am looking for someone who plans to go to the Disney Soda Fountain tomorrow (Friday, April 29th) or this weekend, who can pick up a holy grail (not exaggerating) for me.

Pin 81346: DSF - Kevin (Surprise Pin)

I have been obsessed with this pin since I first saw the original picture of the scrapper pin, back on December 5th. I did not want to get the scrapper, obviously, but I vowed on that day that if Disney ever released the pin for real, I would die trying to obtain the pin from a legitimate source. haha.

I collect Pixar movie pins and Mother's Day pins, so this is a perfect combination. It will likely be a focal point of my collection! But I have to make sure it's authentic, so I can't buy it on the secondary market.

Here's the deal, we can order pins over the phone from the DSF starting two weeks after the release date. The Kevin pin came out April 22, so I can order the pin over the phone starting May 6th. But I'm quite sure the pin will be sold out by then. So that is why I'm looking for someone going up there this weekend.

Thanks in advance for any help you can offer in this situation.

~Pamela~
(Until I can get my siggy worked out, view my DPF introduction post HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back