• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DFi Murder Game One: Animal Kingdom:Tree of Death

Status
Not open for further replies.
DFi Murder Game One: Animal Kingdom:Tree of Death

tokyodisneydad

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Ok everyone here it is, the signup for the first ever Murder game on DPF. Please read the rules section posted seperately before signing up. This first game will take place in the Animal Kingdom Park only. This is to simplify things for beginners. So we will NOT be jumping back and forth between parks. If you would like to play signup starts now and will end Friday Feb.11th. The game will start on Saturday Feb.12th. I will need atleast 10 players to signup before I can start the game.Please signup with your DPF Id and character choice.

http://disneypinforum.com/showthread.php?2765-DFi-Murder-Game-Rules

Example

Tokyodisneydad--Chief King Louie
CaligirlUCR - Aurora
Grimgrinner-- Archimedes
moo_moo_uk = Pascal
Pinkitten--Eeyore
Golf4miami -- Pluto
JAllenWood--Basil
nursek8--Tink
annaspins--snowwhite
Greenhppr--Abu
Martin B--Mike
Se81--Figment
Tyleet87--Alice
earthbound--chernabog
iamdisneydan--Mr.Incredible

ZC147_1203_original.jpg

Last edited:
Hello sir!
While I must play because I am so INCREDIBLE I am not so INCREDIBLE when it comes to fixing my badge.
May I request a new one please?

Thank you.

Mr. INCREDIBLE
images
(My friends call me BOB)

Last edited:
Ok everyone signup is officially closed...anyone signing up after this will have to be a VIP. Reread the rules as the game will start in about 12-15 hours depending on when I wake up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back