• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Alphabet Collection Main Trading thread!

Disney Alphabet Collection Main Trading thread!

Speezard

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
620   0   0
I thought I would consolidate all the wanted and trading alphabet pins here! List your wants and trades and hopefully we can help each other get the ones we are looking for!

Trades

Brer Rabbit
Brer Rabbit Chaser
Jiminy x2
Kaa
Lady Chaser
Wendy x2
Wendy Chaser x2

Wants

Anna
Elsa
Elsa Chaser
Flynn Chaser
Mickey Chaser
Olaf Chaser
Rapunzel Chaser
Sven
Ursula
Zazu

152c0020982a15d5eb2fc671256efdd0.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I'm looking for Duffy, mostly, but I might be interested in some others, as well.

Not sure we'll get this set at WDW, but even if I can't trade alphabet for alphabet, I have as lot of other pins (mystery or not). Pinpics is abyssinian28

We are looking for:
Rapunzel (chaser and non)
Flynn (chaser and non)
Pascal (chaser and non)

we have no alphabet traders but we have plenty of other ones!
Our pinpics is fireheadfred!

Hi also looking for
Anna Elsa Olaf and Sven
Rapunzel Flynn pascal

do not have any if these to trade ,sorry, but lots of others
pinpics is orlandoismycat

Added a pic to the original post. Chaser versions are the same pin, but the letter is filled in with glitter.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

wow what a great set! I am so happy that none of my characters are involved, but it is the best looking alphabet set yet!!!

I'm looking for the following letters :
F, P and R.

regular LR or LE400 chaser, The only thing I'd prefer is that the 3 letters are the same type.

I dont have any letter for trade but I have many LE pins : PP ID is Punziemania.
Thank you very much for your help :D

I am looking for these letters (regular or chasers) C-R-T-L ( I found Y-S-A)

I have for trade:
non chaser- B-Q
chasers-H-X-N
plus you can check out my others traders on PP. "poohlady5"

Thanks! :pooh:

Last edited:
Hey everyone I am looking for chasers of I-Ichabod
R-Rapunzel
P-Pascal
F-Flynn
C-Cheshire Cat

if you have these and like to trade for princess pins please let me know!

I don't have any yet, but may as well put up my lists, since I will be at the parks multiple times in the near future and hope to pick up boxes while I'm there as they come back in stock.

Primary Wants

~ Normal Zazu (Z)
~ Chaser Zazu (Z)

Secondary Wants - All Normal

To spell my username and real name. ^_^

~ Anna (A) x2
~ Elsa (E) x3
~ Ichabod (I)
~ Kaa (K)
~ Mickey (M)
~ Rapunzel (R)
~ Sven (S) x2
~ Tiana (T) x3

Traders

None yet, though willing to trade non-alphabet pins for the above wanted, especially Zazu.

I'd really love to find an X (chaser preferred).
I haven't purchased any of these to trade yet, but I live near Disneyland (and could pick up something at the park) or my traders are all on pinpics ( also SewingRaisin).

The alphabet pins were at Epcot Pin Central on Thursday morning 2/12. Several folks bought blocks of 10, so I am sure pins went quickly. I did not see any at DTD, only a long line there for the Mal "D" pin.

The alphabet pins were at Epcot Pin Central on Thursday morning 2/12. Several folks bought blocks of 10, so I am sure pins went quickly. I did not see any at DTD, only a long line there for the Mal "D" pin.

They were only at epcot. They let you buy 25 boxes. I got 25 in the morning and 25 in the evening and that was the last 25 they had. I haven't opened them yet.

A, L, C, W (chasers preferred) are what I'll be trying to get. I want to go after the Tangled crew but I'll probably wait it out and see if it's horribly challenging to get ahold of my initial letters first. :)

Back