• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Doll Database

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Doll Database

Tinkerboy

Pixie Power
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I was updating my trades/haves/wants on DPP and thought wouldnt it be great if there was something similar for Disney dolls, plushies etc?

I wouldnt even know where to begin to create something, but maybe one day someone will. Or is there already such a thing and I just dont know about it??

I love the idea of having the pics, information etc in one place, where we could add them to our Wish List, and see our Collections all in one place like DPP.

I'd love something like this but have no idea how to create such a thing. I would want it include Mattel dolls, Brass Key, and older Disney Store lines and not just the newer LE dolls though.

Hmm. Great idea, I often look for stuff myself!
I especially struggle to find info on brass key - I tried to compile info in a thread here on at least all the 14" ones but it is hard.

I made a wiki I don't own a lot of photo's so please feel free to add!!

It's open to all users for editing etc I am not in charge just happy to start one off

http://disney-dolls.wikia.com

I made these categories so far

Or if anybody can make a proper database that would be great

Last edited:
I especially struggle to find info on brass key - I tried to compile info in a thread here on at least all the 14" ones but it is hard.

It's open to all users for editing etc I am not in charge just happy to start one off

Thanks for starting that wiki, it would be very hard to pull together all the info because it can go way back haha. With the Disney Store dolls would you be looking at all dolls? Because there are so many versions, like the animators, LEs, classics, singing. Not to mention that almost every year they alter the look for the classics. So I think just like pin pics it will take a lot of time and dedication to do something like this haha. But thanks for the wiki as that is a good start! :)

I just registered on the wiki and I am hoping I can help!

Last edited:
Thanks for starting that wiki, it would be very hard to pull together all the info because it can go way back haha. With the Disney Store dolls would you be looking at all dolls? Because there are so many versions, like the animators, LEs, classics, singing. Not to mention that almost every year they alter the look for the classics. So I think just like pin pics it will take a lot of time and dedication to do something like this haha. But thanks for the wiki as that is a good start! :)

:D It's for um...all dolls that anyone would like to add! I don't completely understand wikia, though I have edited a bit before for other fandoms, it's just something the community can add to. I think it's not as easy to use as a proper purpose-made database but yah :D

:D It's for um...all dolls that anyone would like to add! I don't completely understand wikia, though I have edited a bit before for other fandoms, it's just something the community can add to. I think it's not as easy to use as a proper purpose-made database but yah :D

LOL haha ok, well that is very ambitious and I guess in a way a wiki can act as a sort of database that can be edited by everyone. But yeah that would be pretty cool to see the changes in the classic dolls over the years.

Either way good luck! I am not much of a doll collector other than the LE/designer dolls so unfortunately I cannot add much information other than what I already detailed in the informative threads on the forum. As I really dont know much else in terms of the Mattel, Tonner and Brass Key dolls (TBH I havent even heard of the Ashton Drake series haha), I know some of them are pretty cool like the Tonner ones, but due to how little information that is available online about these dolls you would need to seek the help of someone that has been collecting these for years.

Good luck hopefully with the help of other forum members we can build on your wiki! :)

I'd love something like this but have no idea how to create such a thing. I would want it include Mattel dolls, Brass Key, and older Disney Store lines and not just the newer LE dolls though.
Yeah it would be great to have them all listed.

I was just looking at wiki this morning. I dont know if it was yours or another one but it hadnt been updated in over a year, and was all Mulan and Hercules stuff.

The wiki seems like a great idea, but Id love to have the wishlist feature similar to pinpics.

Hopefully someone would be ambitious enough to take it on. That person is just not me. LOL I dont have the time. Hahaha

A while back I created a tumblr blog for that exact reason. I got almost all Snow White related dolls released. It's all tagged accordingly, so I hope that it's on some help!

12665921085_3a63f8ac31.jpg
[/URL] The lovely Tiana in a non-bayou dress by Ashton Drake. $149.99 She has been available forever. She is 12" and so pretty. They also made a Tiana in the bayou dress. Why can't Disney make a Tiana in ANYTHING other than the bayou dress? I like it, but I am bored with it.

And the wiki is a fabulous idea!

Edit: I was able to pick up blue Tiana for $60 today through a 60% off sale at angelicdreamz. :)

Last edited:
http://www.brass-key.com/mods/gallery/gallery.asp?categoryid=8 I found this. It seems to be a partial archive of BrassKey dolls put out by Brass Key. It stops at 2007, unfortunately. No prices, but pic of doll, name, and year it came out. It is a starting point.

http://www.tonnerdoll.com/tonner-catalog-archive Nice. :) This has archived catalogs of Tonner dolls. It has edition number and price. If you click on 2009, it has a lot of Disney dolls like Briar Rose, Snow White, etc. 2010 has more dolls. I just love archived material.

http://figure-archive.net/manuf.aspx?manufID=84 Archived Mattel toys. Not extensive but some toys. Just click on banner of Disney film to see list of toys. No prices on ones I looked at.

Last edited:
A while back I created a tumblr blog for that exact reason. I got almost all Snow White related dolls released. It's all tagged accordingly, so I hope that it's on some help!

Nice blog. I actually started a wishlist and list of what dolls I have on a livejournal page a while back to just keep track but dont use it often.

http://www.brass-key.com/mods/gallery/gallery.asp?categoryid=8 I found this. It seems to be a partial archive of BrassKey dolls put out by Brass Key. It stops at 2007, unfortunately. No prices, but pic of doll, name, and year it came out. It is a starting point.

http://www.tonnerdoll.com/tonner-catalog-archive Nice. :) This has archived catalogs of Tonner dolls. It has edition number and price. If you click on 2009, it has a lot of Disney dolls like Briar Rose, Snow White, etc. 2010 has more dolls. I just love archived material.

http://figure-archive.net/manuf.aspx?manufID=84 Archived Mattel toys. Not extensive but some toys. Just click on banner of Disney film to see list of toys. No prices on ones I looked at.

I dont think Brass Key made any Disney dolls past 2007. Great links, thanks for posting.

Maybe when I have more time, Ill contribute to the wiki.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back