• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Disney Dreams Collection - Mickey Mouse with Balloons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Disney Dreams Collection - Mickey Mouse with Balloons

CrashMyParty

One Dynamite Gal
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
Hey all! :wavey:

I haven't done an auction in a while, so let's give it a shot with this pin:

Pin 61302: DLR - Disney Dreams Collection - Mickey Mouse with Balloons
5 trading, 114 wanting, LE of 1000

~Bidding Tips~
My main focuses are Lilo and Stitch, Dumbo and the princesses, but there are so many other characters and attractions that I love so I really have a wide variety of things I like. Things that I'm not big on are NBC, Cars, Planes, dated pins and most thrill rides. I do like most other attractions/parks (my favorite park is Animal Kingdom) and I love anything to do with New Fantasyland. Also starting a Walt Disney collection, and some other favorites are Lion King, Sword in the Stone and Wall-E. Not big on villians, although I do like the occassional Scar or Ursula. I'm really pretty interested in a lot of different categories of pins so if you have any questions feel free to ask. And of course, I can always use good traders. Also, feel free to bid other Disney merchandise. :)

My PinPics username is OneDynamiteGal.

This auction will end Monday, October 21, 2013 at 9 PM EST.

Thank you very much for looking and happy bidding!

Okay so here is a little of everything to start:
pin40784th72
Pin 40784: Stitch in Halloween Devil Costume
pin66511th72
Pin 66511: HKDL - Soda Can - Mystery Tin Collection - Scrump Only (not Lilo, but it is her doll)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back