• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Girls Reveal/conceal..any info?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Girls Reveal/conceal..any info?

Stitch2814

#1 Kevin Fan
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
Hey everyone, Im trying to figure out if these are available to purchase now as its a shared release and they came out the 16th December (if I can remember from this morning when pinpics was working) and I was looking and no one seems to have any for trade so are they sold out, available, who are the concealed characters??

Just trying to help a friend out who wants the Tiana and I read on pinpics there was a Rapunzel pin as a concealed pin?? is this true??

Any information on these that can be given would be awesome.

Thanks.

OMG, I loved this pins!!! My sister went to Disneyland over the weekend and got me the Jasmine pin! Its gorgeous! and the mystery pin i got was Wendy! Soo Cute!

~Jessi

According to my research and calculations, there are 11 known Mystery Concealed Disney Girls:
Mulan, Esmeralda, Pocahontas, Wendy, Lilo, Megara, Giselle, Daisy, Jessie
and Alice. Rapunzel is the chaser.
Hope this helps....AliceAdams

Last edited:
I saw them on PinPics this morning. I am kind of curious to see if I could get a complete set somehow

ODPT and PinPics says these are to be shared between DLR and WDW. We have been to nearly every Pin Trader sight in all of the WDW parks (except AK) and Downtown Disney and no one has seen or heard of them.

Anybody know what's up???

Ive updated pinpics with photos of most of the concealed pins except Meg and Jessie. Images thanks to Impeyan (think may have got the username wrong lol)

ODPT and PinPics says these are to be shared between DLR and WDW. We have been to nearly every Pin Trader sight in all of the WDW parks (except AK) and Downtown Disney and no one has seen or heard of them.

Anybody know what's up???

Wow, that sucks. Let us know if anyone finds them for sale at WDW. I'm debating on a trip there next month and those are some of the pins I'd like to pick up.

Thanks for the info!

I wish I had the money to help you out with the co-op! I'd love to see someone here that's also collecting Tangled pins to get this :)

We were at the parks today and found out that this particular set of pins is not shared between WDW and DLR that it was just released in DLR on the 16th of December. Kinda a bummer was looking to pick up two for a fellow member.

I have mine up for trade or sale. I am only keeping Ariel and Belle. Take a look and see if what I have you need. I would rather trade than sell...but the option is always there! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back