• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Disney Land Resort Paris Rapunzel Pin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Disney Land Resort Paris Rapunzel Pin

Megfan

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
111   0   0
DLRP Rapunzel handbag pin (91895)
pin91895

Up for auction is the new Rapunzel pin from Disneyland Paris, the Rapunzel handbag (91895). All the usual DPF rules apply, including no money bids, no reserve etc. I would accept pre trades for this pin, although I'd prefer it if either the pin is released within the next month. This auction will end on Tuesday 28th August at 9AM UK time. Below I have outlined my most wanted to my least.

Most wanted (pins including these themes/characters/movies are most likely to win):
- Megara and Hercules (Meg's a favourite of course, but so is Hercules. I like any pins from this film though)
- Princesses (Jasmine, Pocahontas, Snow White are the definite favourites and looked upon very, very favourably - but I like all of the princesses almost all the same)
- Villains (especially those from the Princess films, but any)
- Pixar (Up, Toy Story and any of the Brave pins which I have yet to acquire)
- Don't think I'll be offered but podms are of course never turned away lol

Lesser wants (but still have a good chance of winning)
- Alice in Wonderland (Alice mainly, but also Dinah and any other character but those are my favourites)
- Jessica Rabbit
- Star Wars

Pins I don't like
- Cars
- The Lion King
- If a film doesn't have any pins on my wants list, there's a good chance I don't collect it
- Hidden mickeys are not very desired, especially if they have scrapper warnings as I am awful at detecting what is a scrapper and what isn't

Happy bidding and please have fun :)

Thank you for the bids so far. I'm sorry you couldn't go to Paris. That must have been very disappointing

Current leaderboard
1st: psychopixie
2nd: Clara9271
3rd: Mickeymousje (I've actually just made a trade for the valiant and villainous Ariel)

I bid the following:

Pin 84511: WDI - Jessica Rabbit Characters - Dressed as Evil Queen
Pin 87818: WDI - Sorcerer Hats Mystery Pin Collection - Villains #1 - Evil Queen

I would love this set, would be great to start off with this one.
i bid

Pin 77987: DSF - Toy Story 3 - Hamm with Coins
and

Pin 90960: WDW - Attraction Posters - Mickey's Philarmagic

My offer:
pin91754
Pin 91754: DisneyStore.com - Classic Cinderella 5 Pin Set - Lady Tremaine, Anastasia, Drizella and Lucifer Only

Adding this pin to my bid, all these pins are from your wants list.

Pin 89255: Jerry Leigh - Mary Poppins Flying with Chimney Sweeps on Rooftops

I would love this set, would be great to start off with this one.
i bid

Pin 77987: DSF - Toy Story 3 - Hamm with Coins
and

Pin 90960: WDW - Attraction Posters - Mickey's Philarmagic

Quick Leader Board before I head off to bed:

1st: minpintrader and Mahrii (very very close)
2nd: mickeymousje (son twisting my arm for Leia)
3rd: 2spongey6 (not too far behind)

Thanks for all the great bids:wiggle:

Thank you for the two new bids. The leaderboard currently

1st: minpintrader and mickeymousje (now under immense pressure to go for the Star Wars pins lol)
2nd: Mahrii
3rd: Dumbolover21

The leaderboard is still all very close though, so some nice Hercules or Jasmine pins might steal it yet lol. But I'm amazed with what has been offered so far though :)

Modified offer:

pin91754
Pin 91754: DisneyStore.com - Classic Cinderella 5 Pin Set - Lady Tremaine, Anastasia, Drizella and Lucifer Only

pin81812
Pin 81812: HKDL - Coffee Cup Series - Aladdin, Jasmine, Genie, and Abu

Thank you again for the amazing bids. It's getting very tough to decide now, with many of the bids being trades I would gladly make (but unfortunately I only have the one of this pin at the moment). Current leaderboard is

1st: minpintrader
2nd: twill20/ mickeymousje
3rd: Mahrii

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back